Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I noticed that a lot of sick ideas and fetishes come from India

• Thread starter Whiteferociousboy
  • Start date
Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
Before I came to this forum, I had never paid so much attention to sizes. But honestly, I don't have to be 2 meters tall to be happy. Anyone who can't be happy at 1.75 because they're too short should really rethink their life. This strange culture is so foreign to me that I can't do anything with it. Just stay Indian, live your life and try to be happy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AomPemsgjmg

Did you know that curries were the ones that first invented surgery, and makes perfect sense why.

I don't belive they have much choice in the matter

@OwariDa do you choose to stay a dalit?
there are many happy indians with wifes. they are not losers. but I dont understand their culture its too different

I don't belive they have much choice in the matter

@OwariDa do you choose to stay a dalit?
Indians also look very different depending on their caste

fake news

Before I came to this forum, I had never paid so much attention to sizes. But honestly, I don't have to be 2 meters tall to be happy. Anyone who can't be happy at 1.75 because they're too short should really rethink their life. This strange culture is so foreign to me that I can't do anything with it. Just stay Indian, live your life and try to be happy.

The first time I ever saw this height procedure was in the movie Gattaca.

@anandkonda thoughts on procedure? You can go from 5’4” to 5’10”

thats for me completely mental illness. risk your whole life and break all bones. He will have pain and struggle to walk for safe

at the end he said that if he had the chance then he wouldn't do it anymore

and the hospital look like a toilet

Did you know that curries were the ones that first invented surgery, and makes perfect sense why.
Funnily, that was too North curries :feelskek:
@anandkonda thoughts on procedure? You can go from 5’4” to 5’10”
Not worth it. Geomaxxing would always be way cheaper and less riskier than literally breaking your bones

Funnily, that was too North curries :feelskek:

Not worth it. Geomaxxing would always be way cheaper and less riskier than literally breaking your bones
Mmm yes, buyer’s remorse methinks. :feelshehe:
Any idiot who decides to have such an operation should have his brain operated on straight away.

There's a reason why .org is predominantly curry. I think looksmaxxing is massive cope for an indian tbh can't escape the curry tax

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back