Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I no longer hate being a curry! GTFIN this is the epiphany I have had!

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
Deleted member 40785

Deleted member 40785

/calm/
-
i no long hate being a curry the only thing I ever need in my life was a cute white wife aged 14! I deserve it! Or a cute central asian waifu aged 14

a virgin at that

Xlppq6aaCGhsFSHVnJokbx5U84uY2m74kddsv8wFDTg
EN9Iw0FU4AIDqib

i wish i spend my youth trying to fuck girl of 14 age but alas it cannot be ;_;

200.gif

Problem solved

Over for ur ass

Just move to curryland and you will no longer hate being curry.

And stop fantasizing about white women they are really no different from other women. I find curry women more attractive, they have better bodies, dark hair which I like and their skin color looks like mocha :ahegao:

are you an alt?

Curry foids are fine except they often have ugly asses. I don't know why - but they always have a smashed pancake ass.:feelspuke:
prefer a white foid like these whores
2186703 11A31ADC 7BB9 4BA5 B3B0 BD98DEF1AED8

Curry foids are fine except they often have ugly asses. I don't know why - but they always have a smashed pancake ass.:feelspuke:
It really depends. Most foids in general have flat asses. I actually see it more in white foids