Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I no longer give two shits about converting normies into blackpillers. Now I just hate them.

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I was a debater for years. But now couldn't care less about convincing people of my beliefs.

It's not really converting, a verb like that makes it sound like the blackpill is a religious cult. It's literally just telling them about reality but they all live in a Just-World Fallacy state of mind from consuming endless amounts of Hollywood movies, Netflix shows, Superhero movies and trending Spotify music

Anyways, trying to tell normieshitters about the blackpill is like talking to a brick wall, except the Brick Wall has a higher IQ.

Based. The blackpill is one of the best things that happen to a man and seeing normies and Chad making fools of themselves and end up heartbroken kinda amuses me because i allways see it cooming

we all have been there. the truth is that they are NPCs and incapable of employing logic or common sense. i hope a time comes soon when these soulless pieces of shit die an agonising death and i can laugh at their every groan.

Foolish of you to think normies can actually be converted and apply common sense
At best they'll inject some MGTOW gigacopium in their brains and tell themselves that grinding is the way

Debating is useless.