Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I no longer care about having sex. I just don't wanna look like a subhuman anymore.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I'm serious. I no longer care if I end up having sex or not. I just don't want to look like a subhuman. I don't want to look in the mirror or open my front camera and have this subhuman face stare back at me.

HELP!

dn rd but same man, jfl 3d foids aren't attractive anymore

I'm serious. I no longer care if I end up having sex or not. I just don't want to look like a subhuman. I don't want to look in the mirror or open my front camera and have this subhuman face stare back at me.

HELP!

I feel you, I just don't want to be so easily mogged in social situations. But it's a mog or be mogged world.

HELP!
I understand. The only thing you can do is looksmaxx hard even if you have to spend your life savings.

If you're a currycel in the West you could move to India and have less competition. I don't mean this in the sense of "GTFO to your own country" --- it's a tactic worth considering.

I don't even want to be human anymore. This entire species is a pathetic joke.

I care about both tbh. I want to have sex so much, but I also want to stop looking like a subhuman anymore. I can’t even go outside because I get mogged by everyone for fuck sake.

If you're a currycel in the West you could move to India and have less competition. I don't mean this in the sense of "GTFO to your own country" --- it's a tactic worth considering.
I'm already in curryland.