Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I no longer can sympathise.

• Thread starter Deleted member 39081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39081

Self-banned
-
Whenever I find out something bad happened to some normies I feel absolutely nothing within me. No sympathy, no sorrow, nothing. An example of this is when a foid gets killed by a man at night, like Sarah everand from the uk who got grabbed and killed by a fed. I don't actively suppress my emotions, it's just something I can't find within me. Being alone and ostracized from people my age has turned me into a cold hearted bastard. Yet it is still somehow entirely my fault and I'm seen as a bad guy for not being able to care about people who would rather I don't exist jfl.

They dont give a fuck about me as well

yeah, i remember i used to be active in r/2meirl4meirl but the reddit posts are always tweets from successful/attractive people. i couldn't take that anymore, so i left. fuck normies who think they have it hard.

You never did
You're a racist brownoid who hated whites before you were aware of your inceldom

I don't care what happens to people whom I don't even know. I can't feel happy for other people having life and relationships, it all makes me sad and mad.

Nobody really cares when a stranger dies tbhngldesufamalam

they aren't entitled to empathy, they could hang themselves for all i care

You never did
You're a racist brownoid who hated whites before you were aware of your inceldom
Seethe and dilate, I never mentioned anything about race but you just had to bring it up you race baiting white"cel"
Nobody really cares when a stranger dies tbhngldesufamalam
Debatable, people have a meltdown over anytime a foid or black dies.
yeah, i remember i used to be active in r/2meirl4meirl but the reddit posts are always tweets from successful/attractive people. i couldn't take that anymore, so i left. fuck normies who think they have it hard.
Brutal imbannedfromredditpill

Seethe and dilate, I never mentioned anything about race but you just had to bring it up you race baiting white"cel"

Debatable, people have a meltdown over anytime a foid or black dies.

Brutal imbannedfromredditpill
You made a thread where you said you hate the white people around you in the NE of the USA.

Best to feel nothing towards normies when they think nothing of you.

You would be stupid if you had any sympathy for them, given ho9w they have none for you...

And it's always funny how they blame 'men' whenever a foid gets murdered by a man.

If foids stopped breeding with toxic men, less women would be killed. Instead they disproportionately have sex with these dark triad men and then blame the innocent non-violent majority of men.