Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never see fat women with fat guys. It's always some moderately attractive guy who's one league above her

Just another example of women dating up and only up. It's always the same type of guy who ends up with fat chicks. Slightly chubby, but moderately attractive. And it's clear that he puts in some effort into his self apperance while she puts in none

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/1alpawi/some_times_dating_apps_work_out_ok/

because fat women are so toxic they only want wholesome men - even more than Stacys. and as you know men would fuck anything

this fat whore thin male coupling is incredibly popular.
the only concession the fat whore makes is she doesn't mind if the guy has tiny stick legs, and has only exercised his upper body if at all.

the guy looks like an oofy doofy

I hate myself so much I constantly imagine the pleasure of blowing my brains out or seeing my own body mutilated from a 50 story fall to the concrete.

But even so, I do not hate myself enough to touch a fat girl >160lbs. It's amazing to me that a man could do something so perverse, so destructive to his own wellbeing.

The mass of blubber, extra large leggings, and puffy cheeks are truly revolting.