Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never realised just how mentally fragile normies are until the lockdown happened.

H

hatefulricer

Somebody help me... Unshackle me please, anybody..
-
1d 9h 55m
All over social media and irl normies were having a meltdown over not being able to go out with their friends and live the hedonistic lifestyle we have been denied (sex, parties and such) due to the lockdown.

How pathetic.

Even at my previous job I would overhear my foid coworkers discussing how "hard" their life was because of the lockdown and how they would cry and be depressed over not being able to live the typical 20 year old lifestyle. One even quit the job to go on holiday with her boyfriend because she felt she had "missed out" on experiences (chad).

When I heard that I was honestly blown away. A couple months? How about you try half a decade of no friends and two whole decades of being a khhv! Only then will you understand true loneliness you entitled cunts. I'm sick and tired of them acting as if they know anything about being lonely or isolated when they're just being fragile morons.

Some foid even killed herself JFL.

The worst part is the lockdown felt like every other day of my life and if a normie was to find that out they would ostracize me even more :feelscry:.

Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

altaccountcel
★★
8d 14h 57m
i knew they normalfags were weak pussies but covid not only reinforced that idea it also proved they are more pathetic than i thought before

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★
7d 4h 8m
looks like she swallowed one too many skittles

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
109d 12h 28m
I was actually surprised that Normies were committing suicide over a temporary quarantine. Jokes on them though, the fact that they roped means that they'll never get to live a normal day of their degenerate lives on this planet ever again.

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Commander
★★★
47d 1h 58m
normies are very interesting. They actively seek their own downfall only to cry when faced with its consequences

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
55d 17h 44m
calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★★★
52d 10h 14m
Good thread.

B

BarrelStuffer

Recruit
★★
17d 20h 56m
Most normies and fefails live such easy lives that they invent problems for themselves and feel sad over the smallest inconveniences. I used to think I lacked empathy but no, they are just mentally soft. I struggle to find reasons to be sad about my life other than my inceldom. Shit that bothers your average normie I don’t care about.

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★★
17d 22h 57m
hatefulricer said:
Some foid even killed herself JFL.
Another great work by chad 19

HenkkaH

HenkkaH

Recruit
★★★★★
19d 10h 40m
Blackpillapologist said:
Another great work by chad 19
Death by Chad-19 :feelskek:

H

hatefulricer

Somebody help me... Unshackle me please, anybody..
-
1d 9h 55m
BarrelStuffer said:
Most normies and fefails live such easy lives that they invent problems for themselves and feel sad over the smallest inconveniences. I used to think I lacked empathy but no, they are just mentally soft. I struggle to find reasons to be sad about my life other than my inceldom. Shit that bothers your average normie I don’t care about.
Exactly. My biggest problem in life is inceldom and normies seem to not give a damn nor do they want to hear me talk about my problems despite all the virtue signalling about how they care. So in return I make sure that I never care for any of their "problems" neither such as politics and climate change etc. Fuck this narcissistic society and fuck all of their "problems" (which they rarely ever think about since they're almost always trying to find ways to be degenerates and chase hedonism).

Urekkim

Urekkim

Life... sure is lonely...
26d 7h 48m
Normies to Incels before Lockdown: Everyone experinces lonliness, man up.

Normies after: We all need to stand together and support eachother.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
54d 19h 5m
yet normies support lockdonws :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

while incels mostly dont :bigbrain:

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
39d 16h 21m
Ap0calypse said:
normies are very interesting. They actively seek their own downfall only to cry when faced with its consequences
You put that so well. It's true to a large extent.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★
12d 11h 23m
they also cry when they didn't have sex for longer than 1 week

Lonelycel21

Lonelycel21

Officer
★★
18d 21h 14m
Yet they have the nerve to call us weak and crybabies

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
203d 22h 43m
I’m gonna say the exact same thing that normal fags say about incels except I’m going to change incels to something else:

Normal fags deserve to be miserable.

Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
30d 10h 10m
-BrettyBoy- said:
I’m gonna say the exact same thing that normal fags say about incels except I’m going to change incels to something else:

Normal fags deserve to be miserable.