Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never hear anything about crypto anymore

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Tbh I own nothing, not even 1 crypto so just asking for a friend. What happened to the whole crypto hype? Did the stuff lose vlaue or rise in value? Are the crypto dudes now mega rich like how they were making videos saying during the lockdowns?

I also don't know.

Buy some bitcoin brocel. I promise you won't regret it in the end
I am a neetbuxxer welfare maxxing and leeching off society. I aint got cash to spare sadly

Exactly. I mean, I do still hear about crypto IRL, since a good part of the guys I know are into that, and just recently I joined a couple of them in getting together a decent sum to use for bot-faciliated copytrading. I hope some nice money comes out of that:feelshmm:, but it's definitely not as prevalent as it once was, even with Bitcoin's value more-or-less bouncing back.

It's cope the rich people were already made. Bitcoin will never 100x again. Although you can invest in shitcoins or stocks

I hope cryptofags go bankrupt so they stfu once and for all.

you will hear about it very, very soon i promise you that. Bitcoin spot ETFs were recently just approved by the SEC.

There are eleven asset management firms right now spending millions of dollars in bitcoin spot ETF ads. they will plaster them everywhere including in the super bowl ads. These eleven asset management firms manage trillions of dollars in assets. Blackrock is one of them.

as for the person that said bitcoin will never 100x anymore. LOL. Its at $40,000 right now and its predicted to be 1million dollars, 5 million, and 10million one day. $40,000 x 100 would be 4 million dollars. Easily. Because bitcoin is a set limited supply. There can only be 21 million of them. Hong Kong is set to approve their own bitcoin spot ETF in a few months. The Oil gulf states will be pouring billions of dollars buying bitcoin. Latin America is also very, very big on bitcoin. There will be a severe shock in supply and severe shock in demand which both will skyrocket bitcoin to insane prices.

after this current crypto bull run ends around late 2025, you'll be crying hard that you didn't get in right now. because that $1000 you invest today in the right coin could make you anywhere from $13,000 to $100,000 by around november of 2025. of course depends on the right one you choose.

Last edited:
Gay fucking Ponzi. Should've bought 7 years ago. Bag of shit now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back