Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I never had a BEST friend, only FAKE friends

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
"Friends" don't even wish me happy birthday on Facebook.
Don't let your fake friends treat you like a doormat.

I don't have best friends either. I thought I did, but none of my friends ever drop by my house to check up on me.

People get mad when you don't try to be their fake best friends too, it's such a shitty predicament

I dont have any real friends let alone a best friend

lol at having friends.

I had friends when I was really young in elementary school and looks didn’t matter. Everyone I know now is fake as heck and wouldn’t shed a tear if I died

I don’t UNDERSTAND why you MUST insist on BOLDING RANDOM words. IT’S extremely ANNOYING.

I had friends. Keep in mind real friends are a major cope.
In a way to another you need to provide for something.
There is also a risk you being the little bitch of the social group.
Always worked like that.

"Friends" don't even wish me happy birthday on Facebook.
Don't let your fake friends treat you like a doormat.
This song was made for you op.

most people are fake friends.Just tolerating u until they can use u for something

Yeah I deactivated my facebook, got no birthday wishes for 4 years in a row :lul:

no offense but isnt that your fault for calling them your friends / then hang around them when they dont give a shit about you..?

Just get a dog, OP. Dogs are pretty based and will love you unconditionally.

You know who your true friends are when you see who still wishes you a happy birthday after deleting your Normiebook.

For me, that was 0. :feelsrope:

I believe genuine friends are idealistic (maybe for us incels)
but what do you think about the normies being able to make friends with others like you see them caring for each other and already best friends for a long time now?

i got no friends

Same (but I had no real friends, forget 'best friend') :(

I don't have best friends either. I thought I did, but none of my friends ever drop by my house to check up on me.
I have a groupchat with a few but nobody messages me

I've had four best friends, but I've never been anyone's best friend.

yeah unconditionally love you as long as you feed them.
Lmao exactly, what a bluepilled retard, he needs to accept that this world is a cold fucked up placr and its either kill or be killed.

My only one friend with whom i had some kind of activity like communication through skype, going out together, etc is a femoid. Besides her, never had any actual friends too.

i only had true friends in year 9 and 11.

Wanna be my friend? :)

If you wanna know whether you have any true friends all you need to do is stay off the radar for a few weeks and see if any of them message you. If they don't then it means they don't have a single thought about you and you're irrelevant to them.

This is how i ended up cutting away all these fucking leeches. Now i'm only left with 1 close friend.

>Facebook
>fake friends
I had friends once... There was a few women in the mix too... Just a cock blocking competition, I was the loser. The chad was the biggest show off attention whore, and last time I heard from him was a month after a suicide attempt, because of his own virtue signaling. Still wants nothing to do with me.