Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never developed past the age of 16

Incel TV

Incel TV

★★★★★
Mentally I never developed by the age of 16 that was my peak and I could argue physically too because that’s also when I stopped growing inside I’m still the same alienated disgruntled 16 year old boy I once was due to being hindered to the

point where my mind just stopped moving forward and I didn’t get any sympathy because society doesn’t give a fuck about males over a certain age all I had around me was bluepilled people if I was a female I would’ve had a support system but I’m not.

Last edited:
15 for me (mentally not physically)

Last edited:
Same, Inceldom stunted my emotional development :cryfeels:

I grew maybe 1 to 2 inches and beardmaxxing was easier, but thats it. Everyone else grew like 3-4 inches. Full beards etc

Kinda this for me, I still grew one inch, slowly, over the next three years, I was basically done.
Oh wait I didn’t read his post. Oh nvm I meant mentally I stopped developing at 15.

i technically probably only finished puberty this year

physically too because that’s also when I stopped growing inside I’m still the same alienated disgruntled 16 year old boy
I think this is around the same time I stopped growing in terms of bone thickness, others went on to become men but I've still got the same skinny arms and legs as back then.

I have the body of a 16 year old and I’m turning 21 in 4 days. I am 120 lbs at 5’9

Mentally i am a child. I am not ready for any responsibilities.

tbh i dont remember much of my teenage years because i intentionally want to block them out given how much of an autistic sperg i was

I was extremely happy and satisfied with life at age 16-18
Then I lost weight and became a depressed shut in failing uni from age 23 till now at age 30.

Mentally im one of the smartest persons on the planet with a wisdom of a 100+yo man.

same, I have no independence whatsoever which is ironic considering I look after kids for a living. I can't even tie my own shoelaces, drive or swim. I can't use the washing machine, can't cook except frozen food in the oven or microwave meals. Can't do anything practical, can't even change my own bedsheets or most house duties. I am 1 lazy motherfucker, I'm also dyspraxic.