Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I never act sexist to women.I never look at womem. I don't stare at their ass or tits. Yet, all my bullief touchef them and slapped their asses

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
Did they detect my inferior bone personality?

I am not entitled to a woman. I am not entitled to warmth and affection from the other sex. Only chad is.

I must be executed my Inceltears for being such a sexist, mysogynistic inkel.

I've never sexually harassed or assaulted a single foid, online or irl, but according to IT I'm the most horrible misogynist ever for saying mean things about them online.

I've never sexually harassed or assaulted a single foid, online or irl, but according to IT I'm the most horrible misogynist ever for saying mean things about them online.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I hope the chicks at IT run inti the arms of an abusive chad after running away from the shy ugly incel guy sitting on a bench in the park. Creepy inkel

They'll do all kung fu panda on us leaving us on the ground while they walk away putting on sunglasses like an 80's action film while the crowd is applauding

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back