Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal i need women

J

justincell

Greycel
i need womenI'm only 20 years old and I don't know how I survived this long without sex I don't know how I'll survive another year

do you masturbate until you pass out?

Joe Biden Lol GIF by Election 2020

Personally jerking just make the pain the pain worse try abstaining it won't take away the horniness but it might make it a little less severe and yes it sucks being near your prime and never feeling the touch of a women it pains me everyday

I wish you find a wife
Personally jerking just make the pain the pain worse try abstaining it won't take away the horniness but it might make it a little less severe and yes it sucks being near your prime and never feeling the touch of a women it pains me everyday

i need womenI'm only 20 years old and I don't know how I survived this long without sex I don't know how I'll survive another year

You have got too masturbate regularly at the same time twice or once a day to manage your desire.

I wish you find a wife
I think if I ever get a girl I'd cry, genuinely it gets so lonely at the bottom I just want a girl I can love I hate being so alone.

I stopped masturbating because of getting older makes me less sexual

I try to convince myself again that im not gonna have this until the last day of my life. I usually jerk off to not have sexual thoughts when I see real life women btw

it truly sucks not being able to get pussy.i really wouldnt mind being poor or not having other pleasures in my life if i could just marry a 4/10 girl and start a family with her

Masturbate 4-5 times in a day until your penis hurts.You won't think about woman anymore

jerking just make the pain the pain worse
True, and I don't even feel like jerking off unless I'm in a relatively good mood, which is rare.

I usually jerk off to not have sexual thoughts when I see real life women btw
Same.

I think if I ever get a girl I'd cry
Would you even trust her? Personally, at this point I'm like a beaten dog - if any toilet gave me any IOIs, I'd call BS on it and probably become hostile. I also don't even want a state-mandated whore. Doesn't matter though because this is all fiction anyway.

Last edited:
Exact same situation, It Is painful, I Hope i find a gf in 10 years max, if not I would be Happy to rope