Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need to move out of my parents’ home ASAP

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
But I got no skillz.
What are some jobs that anyone can do that pay enough to live on your own? Heard that being a security guard is an easy, comfy job.

Where do you live?

I have a minor investment in crypto, and my new cash advance is steadily building my portfolio.

I simply need to pay my loan, now...

Yeah but I think i’ll have to go back to Germany
You're not making any sense, I still don't know in which country you sleep, in which country your parents live and in which country you'd like to live away from your parents.

You're not making any sense, I still don't know in which country you sleep, in which country your parents live and in which country you'd like to live away from your parents.
Jfl :lul:

I’m with different family in the UK now. I’ll probably have to go back to college in Germany and live with my parents