Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I need to make money

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
My dad is becoming like an old man and acting slow and stupid a lot and I feel bad because I want to first pay him all the money I borrowed from him and I want to second make him rich and be able to enjoy the world that he told me so much about he always told me we are gonna go to places around the world in 5 star hotels and nice cars and stuff. I wanted to prove to him he was right but it's kind of depressing because I don't think he is gonna ever see that and I don't think I can even see it in my life. But I wanted to enjoy it with him because he gave me a lot of shit as much as he could give.

Shit makes me sad when you realise how much time was wasted and how even though we have a lot of time we probably will waste most of it because you need a lot of blessings from god to really appreciate the time we have. Shit like good money and health and family and friends. but time is the most valuable and we waste it like piss. And we cry over losing £1.

I hope you guys can understand where my pain is from. My dad grew up in India poor and came to England and felt rich. But now we are feeling poor again and I want to make him really rich but I have no clue how to win in this society. I always hoped he was gonna teach me how to succed but I can't wait any longer. I need a way out for both of us.

becoming rich is 100% luck

Which you don’t have

Give it up

becoming rich is 100% luck

Which you don’t have

Give it up
I'd rather just kill myself then. My dad already seems like he has beginning dementia. My mum doesn't give a fuck and she is in India anyway and doesbt want to even come back to England it's so shit and broke here. And my family don't give a fuck they don't like me anyway. I will have to dive in front of a train as there is no way of getting a gun for me. And trains are pretty fucking scary I think it's a lot easier to just pop one into your head. And hanging is kind of shit and you need a sturdy place to do it and it's just seems shit. Sodium nitrite maybe. Probably could make an exit bag with nitrogen but hard to get nitrogen or helium gas full purity without a commercial license.

Also the hard part is deciding when it's fully over and you always wanna hope that best year shit will get better. But it really doesn't it just gets worse. Which is kind of sad. It's not that hard to make our lives better if you were god or the government. Why don't they just kill us themselves. Save us the effort. The world would become a better place too for it.

I want to first pay him all the money I borrowed from him
Dnr after this my nigga he's your dad you do not owe him anything just take his money and thank him for it or don't idgaf or finesse his entire bank account and have him wondering what happened to all his money

Dnr after this my nigga he's your dad you do not owe him anything just take his money and thank him for it or don't idgaf or finesse his entire bank account and have him wondering what happened to all his money
Well I took the money when he was broke and needed it to pay stuff and that's why I'll pay him back if he was rich I would just take it and not care. But he's in debt because of me and my family