Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need to lose weight and I'll ascend!

• Thread starter AscendOrHellDECIDE
  • Start date
i have gained weight from alcohol now
it never mattred

Ramirez had hollow cheecks and face. U can try a fast and see if ur face will be affected, this should work if you already have ideal weight butit won't work if you're fat because there's other fat reserves available.
im 19 bmi if i fast i die

im 19 bmi if i fast i die
So, how's your face features? Are they all hollow? You should have low body fat percentage now, as long as you're not plant based. If you're hollow it must be your peak attractiveness of your face, it's best.
I just checked on a calculator, 5 kilograms difference would put you into mild thinness instead of lower part of normal, so it's not really dying difference. And, JFL, of course you can gain a few kilograms before doing it. I heard DBDR say that fasting debloated his face, so maybe a fast takes fat from the face, while preserving them slightly around the organs for more protection or something, I guess, and that's why it would work.

i have gained weight from alcohol now
it never mattred
I was depressed, drank for many liters of coffee a day, and that's probably why I have a heart defect now.
Hope you'll quit alcohol, it's the same path, and many do die from damage to some organ, like a stroke or heart attack.

So, how's your face features? Are they all hollow? You should have low body fat percentage now, as long as you're not plant based. If you're hollow it must be your peak attractiveness of your face, it's best.
I just checked on a calculator, 5 kilograms difference would put you into mild thinness instead of lower part of normal, so it's not really dying difference. And, JFL, of course you can gain a few kilograms before doing it. I heard DBDR say that fasting debloated his face, so maybe a fast takes fat from the face, while preserving them slightly around the organs for more protection or something, I guess, and that's why it would work.
im not fat faced im just 169cm and look like i was living in a mountain cave as a guerrilla fighter for 5 years + balding

I was depressed, drank for many liters of coffee a day, and that's probably why I have a heart defect now.
Hope you'll quit alcohol, it's the same path, and many do die from damage to some organ, like a stroke or heart attack.
If it kills me it only saves me trouble of doing it myself later.
Plus I like being tipsy

If it kills me it only saves me trouble of doing it myself later.
Plus I like being tipsy
Eat raw wild liver, hunters sell it. Costs the same as luxury foods like alcohol, but I heard the high is better and far more sustainable by being natutral. U're probably biochemicallydepressed anyway.
I don't want to rope, tbh. Video games , anime, and other things on computr are just good, I love them.

Eat raw wild liver, hunters sell it. Costs the same as luxury foods like alcohol, but I heard the high is better and far more sustainable by being natutral. U're probably biochemicallydepressed anyway.
I don't want to rope, tbh. Video games , anime, and other things on computr are just good, I love them.
Oh and be sure to ferment your piss for detoxes later.
How retarded are people?

Oh and be sure to ferment your piss for detoxes later.
How retarded are people?
You have no idea what you're imagining about. I was vegan before, and after suffering a lot from it I researched a lot to find out causes of my big problems and what is better.

Try it. Fatcels are volcels until proven otherwise. I am 155 pounds lean and somewhat muscular, and it doesn't help because of my autism, narrow clavicles, and 4.5/10 face.

Try it if ur body is telling u ur gonna die then stop

losing weight around high school didn't make anyone treat me any differently

I personally prefer it, but I don't think it matters other than that

so idk it might make a difference for some people, but if you're truecel then you might just stay that way

you can shed weight but you can't cure being incel or jewpilled

losing weight around high school didn't make anyone treat me any differently

I personally prefer it, but I don't think it matters other than that

so idk it might make a difference for some people, but if you're truecel then you might just stay that way

you can shed weight but you can't cure being incel or jewpilled
You instinctually prefer it because your body makes you feel this way. It actually is "lifting a weight", literally and nutritionality, from the shoulders of your organs. Now, technically, you age slower thanks to that effort. Congrats on that :dab:
Technically, now you can betabuxx the most young and nice roastie, instead of even worse hell. But I don't know if that's the reward you wanted.
Wdym jewpilled. I was vegan, and it made me incel from so many physical reasons, so I agree if that's what you mean.

It would be wholesome to be loved like a cat. Instead foids spend their life with actual cats :feelsree:
if u r jewpilled then there is no going back u have seen the light now u know the jew is behind it all

it's everything
Pls explain in like a few sentences. I have no much problems with juice because they are the origin of Christianity, and classical Christianity is based, for the most part, and the good part is of course relationships with girls and the god, and bad part is that I really dislike vegan part of some Christian empires, including of my country (it then also spilled over into plant based culture of the next secular government and people's culture to this very day).

Last edited:
I prefer it bc I am nimble and agile, like a cat

no need for my body to make me prefer it
I also want to be comfortable in my body, with walking, strength, and with symmetry (I might have scoliosis). I am so slow and weak right now, it's so dumb to be fat, but I had no choice, it is an inevitability for every dumb vegan.
I might actually get injured in my spine or knees if I will stop my Neetpill right now, even though I need to find a job soon 'cause my parents assaulted me so much already because of being unemployed.
Life sucks being scammed so much by the evil.