Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I need to confess to my mother

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
Im on the verge of being kicked out the house

What do i do

I need to explain to her why im so lazy

THat nothing is worth working for
That the west has fallen
That im not gonna be happy for my whole life

I imagine very well an incel going to see his mom and say "the west has fallen, billions must die"

I imagine very well an incel going to see his mom and say "the west has fallen, billions must die"
1707650480695558m

Tell her that her genes are what made you an incel.

Just tell her "go fuck yourself" and showed her middle finger.

Im on the verge of being kicked out the house

What do i do

I need to explain to her why im so lazy

THat nothing is worth working for
That the west has fallen
That im not gonna be happy for my whole life
Tell her that females have made you single and lonely, maybe she will understand

When I saw the title I thought you wanted to confess your will to breed to your mother.:lul: (Is your mother robust tanned angry woman?)

Tell her you are going through hard times, list your challenges and most importantly be ready to fucking fail so you don't feel even worse if she slams you with cutting board. Balkan parents are truly retarded and they don't know shit about current economy. I don't know how hard it is to gain your financial independence in Croatia. In Serbia you can go to construction site, work in shit conditions with migrants, eat cheap sandwiches and live in some barracks if you early 'financial independence'. Alternative is to be seasonal worker in orchards while living in chernobyl ass looking cattle stables.