Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I need sigil or sign for luck in life, mostly about money and love [Occultmaxxxers help me]

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Preferably from Kabbalah, this post is not a joke. Sigils work but I was using the wrong one (my bad).
I need a symbol for luck, money and love. Please help me this is my last train.

Sorry u got no replies

Possible to occultmaxx a succubus girlfriend to get sex? Someone tell me.

everything is possible but some things are less likely than others
depends on your willpower i guess

Preferably from Kabbalah, this post is not a joke. Sigils work but I was using the wrong one (my bad).

I need a symbol for driving.

everything is possible but some things are less likely than others
depends on your willpower i guess

I actually read some weird stories about it. There are even binural beats in order to summon a succubus. This is how men have to cope these days.

I actually read some weird stories about it. There are even binural beats in order to summon a succubus. This is how men have to cope these days.
bro are there any binaural beats for driver license ?

I'm willing to try it for a small piece of hope

S i g i l

Try the swastika!

Everyone loves it!

Just look at ancient artworks!

I actually do not know. I am afraid to look it up though because I might end up crying. I am currently listening to ''growing taller'' and ''penis enhancement'' binural beats (from Subliminal Warlock Frequencies).

Imagine, while we are listening to this stuff, people are going out and having fun. But we will turn ourselves into more powerful beings. @rightfulcel

I'm willing to try it for a small piece of hope

There is this one:

There is also a more gloomy one but I cannot find it anymore.

Imagine, while we are listening to this stuff, people are going out and having fun. But we will turn ourselves into more powerful beings. @rightfulcel
It is the only way ngl

OP, DO NOT DO THIS!

I AM DEAD SERIOUS!

If you think it's over now, you have no idea what's coming, buddy boyo.

i can't help u out brocel

thank you brother i will use it along with the others

Oh, fuck.

It's eternally over for you.

OP, you are messing with shit that should not be messed with. Whatever you summon won't enjoy it, and will only help you if it's compelled. Whatever you have to do for the contract will eventually cost you dearly. It may even get bored and decide to fuck with you (possess you, give you unusual nightmares, give you fucked up thoughts etc.).

Last edited:
OP, DO NOT DO THIS!

I AM DEAD SERIOUS!

If you think it's over now, you have no idea what's coming, buddy boyo.
Why not I was using other sigil and it worked it jsut gave me not what I wanted

Summon thy Succubi!

Are there any binaural beats for a height increase or a chiseled face structure by any chance?
Perhaps, abiggerdickidoser.mp4?

Last edited:
Why not I was using other sigil and it worked it jsut gave me not what I wanted

Do you understand what you're getting into when your practice occult magic? Please don't get the wrong idea, I'm not talking down to you. I get the impression that you don't truly understand and appreciate the gravitas of this practice.

There is no good magic. The source of all magic is evil (the Keys of Solomon should have been burned those thousands of years ago). It costs you your soul, not from trading it (you can't, the Faustian bargain is a fantasy), but from the fact that your consciousness loses its connection with the original and divine source (God, if you want) by your own will and volition (atheists do this too, but they get nothing in return during their stay in this realm, though they retain the ability to reconnect).

This isn't even covering the demonology of it and the fact that all "spirits" who assist humans in exchange for something (worship, personal defilement/debasement, corruption) are only the evil ones. The neutral and good ones leave humans alone and don't lend their help for petty human desires and rivalries.

Whatever it is that you want out of this, it is absolutely NOT worth it. Cope how you want bro, but make sure you are 100% certain that this is what you want.

Last edited:
I’ll see what I can find OP
I’m pretty sure there is a way I saw it on /x/ a while ago lol, it’s kind of funny to me but I’ll find that for you too

This is it
Sigils and Kabbalah aren’t commonly used together... That’s for the new Agers. Sigils used in Kabbalah/Solomonic magic are usually for conjuring evil spirits.

Last edited:
Sigils and Kabbalah aren’t commonly used together... That’s for the new Agers. Sigils used in Kabbalah/Solomonic magic are usually for conjuring evil spirits.
Weird
I was using the second pentacle of mercury as a sigil and during that time I really gained a lot of knowledge that some may consider unnatural.

Weird
I was using the second pentacle of mercury as a sigil and during that time I really gained a lot of knowledge that some may consider unnatural.

I'm not sure if I want to know this, but what did you learn?

Do you understand what you're getting into when your practice occult magic? Please don't get the wrong idea, I'm not talking down to you. I get the impression that you don't truly understand and appreciate the gravitas of this practice.

There is no good magic. The source of all magic is evil (the Keys of Solomon should have been burned those thousands of years ago). It costs you your soul, not from trading it (you can't, the Faustian bargain is a fantasy), but from the fact that your consciousness loses its connection with the original and divine source (God, if you want) by your own will and volition (atheists do this too, but they get nothing in return during their stay in this realm, though they retain the ability to reconnect).

This isn't even covering the demonology of it and the fact that all "spirits" who assist humans in exchange for something (worship, personal defilement/debasement, corruption) are only the evil ones. The neutral and good ones leave humans alone and don't lend their help for petty human desires and rivalries.

Whatever it is that you want out of this, it is absolutely NOT worth it. Cope how you want bro, but make sure you are 100% certain that this is what you want.
Trust me brother I understand everything you're saying, but the thing is, God kinda hates me, if I can't achieve things I want his way I need to change my methods
I'm not sure if I want to know this, but what did you learn?
boring stuff like we live in a dream/simulation, gods exists etc

Trust me brother I understand everything you're saying, but the thing is, God kinda hates me, if I can't achieve things I want his way I need to change my methods

I'm terribly sorry that you felt you had to choose the dark side, bro. The void is preferable to what's waiting for you. You should squeeze every minute of your remaining life for value. Stop posting and go maxx out your life, tbh.

Might see you on the other side when this is all over, if for a brief moment.

boring stuff like we live in a dream/simulation, gods exists etc

Not quite a simulation, but close. Our reality is a higher dimensional projection onto our space. We're in a sliver of the greater reality at large, but we can't experience all of it yet because we're "stuck" (aka alive) here for now.

Last edited:
Weird
Sigils usually aren’t my expertise. I look into mostly Solomonic magic as well as old/low magic. Basically spells and rituals.