Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I need it, but I can’t get it

S

shynesskills

Banned
-
I need it, I need it, I need it but I can’t get it because I was rejected from the beginning.
I need sex so bad because I have never been loved in my life.
I’m traumatized by my childhood, so my personality is stuck there, but my desire is that of a grown man. I will never be successful with women in this world if I don’t change my whole personality. But then my desire kicks in when I see those attractive girls, and I regret that I wasn’t born a female, because I could just choose the best available boy from all these good looking chads and have fun with them. Just as my pussy tingles I could get sensation and satisfaction, no work, no delay. But no pussy ever tingled for me, no female ever felt the desire to mix her precious DNA with mine.
But I still need it I love to see them, I fantasize about them a lot, but I envy that I can’t be with them. I envy them as well, and it hurts so much to be rejected, to not get my needs met, and to be told that I’m not good enough (yet?)
:bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill:

"shynesskills"? No, apathy kills. You receive apathy if you are not Chad or NT.

Anony

Social Anxiety

Depth

Shy

too much :bluepill:, personality doesn't matter brocel, the only thing that matters is being chad

Keep worshipping women like a good little boy, mabye one day, they will reward you with castration

"shynesskills"? No, apathy kills. You receive apathy if you are not Chad or NT.

View attachment 610704

View attachment 610729

View attachment 610748

View attachment 610741
Yes you’re so right, thank you for these texts. I'm starting to realize that I was traumatized in the past, your posts just perfectly describe what I’ve been suffering to this very . I’ve been suppressing these feelings because it would admit they hurt and hampered me, but they did it and it was their right to hamper a competitor. They got to fuck the teenage pussy that I was rejected by, these males had good lives with love, intimacy and gratification. The girls got to test out and learn intimacy with the cool boys they knew from kindergarten, because they were the cream of the crop (and I wasn’t). Female approval is the hardest to achieve, and the most precious to get gratification. One who gets it is always right (and super happy of course).

Now at this point I just have to let go, to accept that I have been defeated in social life, I was set back, and deprived of love and gratification.

Yet I still hope for the purple pill, I hope to make at least one or two honest sexual encounters for the rest of my life if I just overcome my trauma and be authentic at least.

Keep worshipping women like a good little boy, mabye one day, they will reward you with castration
I don’t know why you’re so hateful, I’m just describing my feeling and insights, and this is the only place where I could ever be honest about this feeling without getting shamed. Whether I worship, admire, or hate women, it doesn’t change the hurt I suffered from rejection, it is a very humiliating pain. Right now I’m not in the mood to hate, I’d rather be true to myself and admit my feelings and my pain, try to feel it and maybe overcome it.

trannyposting
if you need sex just pay a fucking whore
but no, you need "love" (JFL) and you equate it with sex
too much brainwashing from the beggining that's your problem and seems you can't see past the made up fantasy NPCs sold you

trannyposting
if you need sex just pay a fucking whore
but no, you need "love" (JFL) and you equate it with sex
too much brainwashing from the beggining that's your problem and seems you can't see past the made up fantasy NPCs sold you
How is fucking a whore the same as genuine attraction towards your own body by a female from your peer group.

Whether it is familial or romantic love, I never got them, and it’s traumatizing when you feel the whole world has been telling you, you don’t belong.

too much :bluepill:, personality doesn't matter brocel, the only thing that matters is being chad
I don’t think I’m bluepilled at all, I’m aware that I’m a beta at max, but I was masking and suppressing myself all the years. I hope that being an authentic loser and improving from there will do better than constant masking and denial. Maybe I’ll ascend as betabux, it’s the hope that „keeps me alive“ and motivates me to work on my mental health.

I need sex so bad
My brain doesn't need it tbh,i think it's more the primordial instinct of being a part of a social construct,of not being all alone that causes me to ''think'' i need to be with a toilet.
because I have never been loved in my life.
There is no such thing as ''love'' for a truecel
I’m traumatized by my childhood
Same,got ptsd,anxiety and all kind of mental problems due to the shit i been through growing up,but that was my destiny as a genetically inferior specimen,there was nothing i could do.
so my personality is stuck there
I too feel mentally stunned and still thinking like a kid- high school teenager at most.
I will never be successful with women in this world if I don’t change my whole personality
You can't change your personality because you can't change your face.
and I regret that I wasn’t born a female
I don't,toilets are worthless