Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I need help please

• Thread starter Deleted member 36565
  • Start date
Deleted member 36565

Deleted member 36565

I didn't want any of this
-
IMG 20220222 191748
IMG 20220222 191757

I'm not bisexual I was just testing her but I wish I didn't
@Broly @Mentally lost cel @Rhaast @ElliotRodgerGod
@22yearoldcel
@PPEcel @Fat Link @everyone please I'm about to lose my fucking mind it's the same person man how?!!!! Why the life is like this man ? Thank god she's from another country

Last edited:
I'd fucking burn the LGBTQ flag rn fuck anyone foid or guy from this community they all are fucking awful

Dump that bitch if u can’t fuck her

So you’re the dude that messaged me on Discord and showed me those screenshots? Well, even though you’re showing them in public now, I didn’t show them to anyone.

So you’re the dude that messaged me on Discord and showed me those screenshots? Well, even though you’re showing them in public now, I didn’t show them to anyone.
Yeah man I just can take it anymore u just said don't worry about her cuz she's from another country it makes sense but kinda deep

It's easy. Tell her "hey wanna come over and fuck". If you're good looking, the answer will be yes.

It's easy. Tell her "hey wanna come over and fuck". If you're good looking, the answer will be yes.
She's from another country Italy

Bruh, why are you simping for a foid in another fucking country :lul::lul::lul:
I can't do anything with the foids in my country so wanted to try outsiders as a fucked up soulation

The last message is the best. You don't have gf, because you're gay

Yeah man I just can take it anymore u just said don't worry about her cuz she's from another country it makes sense but kinda deep
mogs me.

tell her to send you pics. bobs and vagene.

I can't do anything with the foids in my country so wanted to try outsiders as a fucked up soulation
No bro, what you're currently doing right now is beta-orbiting. Foids are only good for one thing, fucking. If you can't fuck her, then you're literally giving her free attention for nothing in return.

Try fucking bitches in your neighborhood

Do you think you might be able to ascend with her? If not, block the bitch

Do you think you might be able to ascend with her? If not, block the bitch
She doesn't want to meet irl cuz her Mom wouldn't like the non Italian outsiders hang out with her and fuck her but she's lying

Does she knows how you look?

I'd fucking burn the LGBTQ flag rn fuck anyone foid or guy from this community they all are fucking awful

I used to respect them until I saw the "Incels are an unfuckable virus" Reddit post. :feelswhat:

View attachment 579565View attachment 579567
I'm not bisexual I was just testing her but I wish I didn't
@Broly @Mentally lost cel @Rhaast @ElliotRodgerGod
@22yearoldcel
@PPEcel @Fat Link @everyone please I'm about to lose my fucking mind it's the same person man how?!!!! Why the life is like this man ? Thank god she's from another country
Fucking piece of shit telling you should turn gay ,never turn gay my friends ,never

You destroyed your chances when you told her you are a faggot.

You destroyed your chances when you told her you are a faggot.
These LGBTQ fuckers want someone like them in this shitty community

You guys don't understand I told that I'm bisexual to impress her and already did because she's from the faggots club but she just told me painful truth you know that's why I'm mad

Foids are a bunch of hypocrites.