Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I need an alternative way of making money if i ever want to move out of my parents house

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
Move out of town eventually?

what's extreme stimming iyo?
Something that you have to do every day, and other people (besides your family I guess) notice easily. So if you jump up and down in public, or start masturbating, that's quite extreme I think. What's your opinion?

Something that you have to do every day, and other people (besides your family I guess) notice easily. So if you jump up and down in public, or start masturbating, that's quite extreme I think. What's your opinion?
I don't know anymore man.

I use to stim more as a child...now I don't. have. to do it
how are you suppose to label it voluntary or involuntary?

masturbating in public is an odd example but that's obviously extreme something...

im high functioning enough that they can label me whatever they want apparently. more like brain damage maybe.

but I do stim and iv read that's an indication on autism. yet I can socialize and communicate pretty well. my verbal is enough of a D that it doesn't seem like autism apparently. but im sure theirs autistics that are great at English and writing n sheit.

I do wonder how autism and brain damage could be related though. it would seem to imply that autism is like being bludgeoned with a bat or something.

the norman point of view is probably something like "haha someone is suffering. YAY! im so much better I hate it because I only like useful things. YAY utilitarianism!"