Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need a gf :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I tried coping and told myself that I can function normally without one but it’s just not true. I saw 3 couples holding hands in a row on my way to the shop to get protein powder and it made me very upset. If only I wasn’t so autistic things would be different. I want to decapitate my younger self, he was a lot more retarded than I am now. I wouldn’t have passed up those opportunities if I knew what I know now. I need to continue trying mo matter how demotivated I feel.

Last edited:
Go on looksmax then try to improve fail come back here and swallow the blackpill without water this time and try to live without foids.

Funny coming from you
I tried coping and told myself that I can function normally without one but it’s just not true. I saw 3 couples holding hands in a row on my way to the shop to get protein powder and it made me very upset.
Jfl you saw 3 dudes with average bodies walking with their gfs while you were on your way to buy copium powder for muh gains despite knowing that gymcoping doesn't mean much if you're ugly

Reading all your threads makes me think you need a boyfriend

I saw 3 couples holding hands in a row on my way to the shop to get protein powder and it made me very upset.
Imagine how I felt walking past couples where the guy's neck is thinner than my forearm and me being fucking invisible.

Go on looksmax then try to improve fail come back here and swallow the blackpill without water this time and try to live without foids.
I don’t need to looksmax. My problem is that i’m not NT. hanging out in that aspie mental asylum would only make that problem worse. I go to the gym now, that’s the only looksmax I need and even then it’s not necessary. I’m just doing it to be the best version of myself.

Funny coming from you

Jfl you saw 3 dudes with average bodies walking with their gfs meanwhile you were on your way to buy copium powder for muh gains despite knowing that it doesn't mean much if you're ugly
Gym isn’t a cope. I’m not really there for it to increase my chances of getting pussy.

What opportunities? :feelsbaton:
I can’t talk about them on this forum, it’d probably be against the rules and I don’t want to sound like an asshole.

maybe you need to find another way to cope

You should focus more on your face than your body.

Facial attractiveness is more important than body because a face can't easily be changed.

Jonason et al. (2012) reviewed evidence to determine the value of an attractive face relative to an attractive body and performed a small experiment to test how men and women would value each in a short term or long term dating scenario. They found that in both scenarios, an attractive face was valued more than an attractive body.

The reasons they suggest for the greater value of an attractive face are that facial structure better provides cues of genetic fitness, sexual dimorphism, and health. While a body may be changed easily with diet and exercise modification, a face cannot so easily be changed. This provides the paradox of "self improvement" whereby the things that matter most are the things one can "self improve" the least.

Quotes:

• The face advertises masculinity/femininity (Little, Jones, Penton-Voak, Burt, & Perrett, 2002), phenotypic quality, and resistance to developmental assaults, pathogens, and environmental stressors (Thornhill & Gangestad, 1994), and facial symmetry is associated with increased cognitive performance, greater genetic heterozygostity, greater fecundity, better health, increased longevity, lower parasite load, and lower rates of depression (Kowner, 2001).
  • It appears as though both sexes want a long-term mate who has an attractive face over an attractive body. The information carried in a face signals developmental stability, resistance to pathogens, and phenotypic quality (Thornhill & Gangestad, 1994).
  • Although facial attractiveness is surely important for short-term mates, it appears to be more valued in long-term mates by both sexes.
  • A body may be more easily changed via diet and exercise whereas the structural traits of the face are resistant to change beyond drastic plastic surgery procedures. Stated another way, the face may be a better or more reliable cue to important phenotypic qualities despite the correlation between having a quality body and face (Thornhill & Moller, 1997).

Source:
Jonason PK, Raulston T, Rotolo A. 2012. More Than Just a Pretty Face and a Hot Body: Multiple Cues in Mate-Choice. The Journal of Social Psychology. 152(2): 174–184.

He is a fakecel but the mods don’t care
Well if he's not breaking the rules, they're not going to ban him.
But I have to wonder why someone who's not a lifer would want to rot with us here. We're not the cool kids' table and if he's fucked in the head, this place will only make it worse for him.

What opportunities? :feelsbaton:
But I mean you posted a screenshot of one of my opportunities in this thread (it’s from my deleted looksmaxx account, I didn’t post it here).

You should focus more on your face than your body.

Facial attractiveness is more important than body because a face can't easily be changed.

Source:

Jonason PK, Raulston T, Rotolo A. 2012. More Than Just a Pretty Face and a Hot Body: Multiple Cues in Mate-Choice. The Journal of Social Psychology. 152(2): 174–184.
I don’t need to change my face, it’s fine.

He is a fakecel but the mods don’t care
Nope, i’m a khhv.

@Fat Link it is one thing being a mentalcel like OP, I get it. But he brags about his opportunities too!
WTF!

Last edited:
despite knowing that gymcoping doesn't mean much if you're ugly
It means much if he's fat. You don't know what you truly look like until you've leanmaxxed. I'm assuming op is fat or bloated, If he's not then yes, there's no point in going to the gym.

But i still dont understand why people come here if they expect to have a gf that's some normies shit right there.

It means much if he's fat. You don't know what you truly look like until you've leanmaxxed. I'm assuming op is fat or bloated, If he's not then yes, there's no point in going to the gym.
I’m not fat, i’m just not NT. that’s my problem.
@Fat Link it is one thing being a mentalcel like OP, I get it. But he brags about his missed opportunities too!
WTF!
”he brags about things that didn’t happen” :feelsseriously:

I’m not fat, i’m just not NT. that’s my problem.

”he brags about things that didn’t happen” :feelsseriously:
4795A362 E4BD 40C3 96AA 84F3ADBDF474

It means much if he's fat. You don't know what you truly look like until you've leanmaxxed.
So true. I'm currently on a diet and going through intermittent fasting from time to time. It's extremely important to lose face fat and reach your full genetic potential. You can't say everything is over until you've been lean.

Gym isn’t a cope.
Gymcelling is obviously cope if you are actually ugly, no point in denying it
I’m not really there for it to increase my chances of getting pussy.
Massive cope lmao. This is just a flat out lie and akin to a foid saying "I don't wear revealing clothing for myself" or "I wear makeup for myself, not others", etc

Everything a man does is in hopes of bettering his chances at getting pussy, especially something that literally makes you look better

Massive cope lmao. This is just a flat out lie and akin to a foid saying "I don't wear revealing clothing for myself" or "I wear makeup for myself, not others", etc

Everything a man does is in hopes of bettering his chances at getting pussy, especially something that literally makes you look better
Partially obviously. I also want to intimidate normies. But it doesn’t mean much if i’m a socially retarded autist. I could look like prime Schwarzenegger and i’d still be here.

I agree, fatcels are retards but I know OP isn't a chonker
Partially obviously. I also want to intimidate normies. But it doesn’t mean much if i’m a socially retarded autist.
You were shaking and crying at the thought of setting up a tinder account, you're not intimidating anyone nigga
I could look like prime Schwarzenegger and i’d still be here.
Kek

Last edited:
Yes, that’s why i’m in the gym:feelsseriously:
If gymcelling could magically turn you into a dark triad low inhib alpha bad boy every guy would be doing it

But he brags about his opportunities too!

Let's return to the fictional story of Aspie John:
Our dear protagonist, Aspie John, enjoys another day during his stint in class when he encounters a new kid: Short Morena.

Short Morena is a depressed, somewhat anxious girl of about fifteen-years of age with bipolar disorder. She has mood swings, chronic migraines and a clear distaste for vain youth, much like Aspie John. He also notices her similar self-harm behaviors. They do not immediately chat, however.

After a month or so, Aspie John develops an attraction to Short Morena, since she is humble, serious and non-flirtatious, something quite different from the behavior/personality of Anxious Jane. The two participate in a gym activity with the Phys. Ed teacher, during which Short Morena grabs Aspie John's hand to help him cross the web used for the activity. He thanks her and the two receive praise from the Phys Ed. teacher for working together. In another gym activity involving sports, she offers advice to Aspie John as he struggles to push a puck with a stick due to his motor coordination problems.

Short Morena begins to greet Aspie John, which he responds to with "Hello". Days go on, and Short Morena asks Aspie John if he wishes to play a game with her, since he sits alone daily and stutters, which he declines. One day, the class prepares to go outside for a walk, which causes Short Morena to speak to Aspie John:

"Shouldn't you get your jacket, Aspie John?"

"Yes, I think I should..."

Short Morena then informs the teacher, and Aspie John gets his coat. It is, after all, a very cold day in March 2016. A day or so later, a new kid joins the class, Unkind Blondie. Unkind Blondie argues with other classroom kids over something fairly meaningless, and is sent to a new classroom as a result. After the argument, Short Morena asks Aspie John:

"Were you bothered by the class argument?"

"No, I was not"

"Okay"(She later jokingly says "Aspie John wasn't afraid", after the teacher returns, as they had a sub)

The two enter the school lobby in preparation to leave, and Short Morena asks Aspie John, "Did you have a good day?", which he replies "Yes" to. She then says, "I see your ride outside", and Aspie John leaves.

Gradually, Aspie John becomes deeply attracted to Short Morena and finds himself heavy with anxiety at the thought of seeing her each day. He takes note of her problems as she speaks to the teacher and notes statements such as "I feel like a disgusting bipolar girl". The teachers says "She has a flat affect", which Aspie John is already aware of. He starts to envision himself chatting with her about various different things, even though it pains him since stutters and is too anxious to form a friendship with her.

Soon, Aspie John learns that Short Morena will be moving and transferring to a different school soon, which greatly saddens him. He also stays home for several days due to his encounter with Anxious Jane in the hospital waiting room. Upon returning to school, he participates in a class game with the other students, a game of Mad-Libs. That day is also Short Morena's last day of school.

As Aspie John starts to relay his answers to the class, Short Morena starts laughing happily at each answer and votes for him when the teacher asks the class which student provided the best answers, which causes him to become very jittery from anxiety yet calm.

As the two students leave class, Short Morena says "Bye, Aspie John" in a kind tone to Aspie John, which causes him to reply with a hesitant "Ok". He is grateful to have met her, though he knows she views him only as someone to be pitied for his illnesses.

Also:

Kevin was 15-years of age, 5'8, Anglo and autistic. He was in the class for only a single day before being switched to another Special Ed classroom, but spent the day socializing with Short Morena. The two played a board game as Aspie John, who shared the table with them, focused on coloring.

Aspie John colored with a regular pencil since Short Morena was reaching over the plastic box of colored pencils to play with Kevin and our protagonist was much too anxious to ask her to move. Short Morena eventually stopped playing the game and briefly said, "I'm sorry, Aspie John...", after realizing her behavior was selfish.

She dyed her hair red.

Aspie John suspected that Short Morena's sudden change in style was possibly to impress him.

Last edited:
If you're not fat and going to the gym thinking you'll ascend then yes it's cope. If your goal is not to ascend but to be more intimidating to other men and decreasing inhib levels then it's not cope. Muscular men are respected and feared by other men, as a gymmaxxed beast you walk in public feeling more confident than ever even if you're a sub-5, men will think twice before trying to fuck with you.

If you're not fat and going to the gym thinking you'll ascend then yes it's cope. If your goal is not to ascend but to be more intimidating to other men and decreasing inhib levels then it's not cope. Muscular men are respected and feared by other men, as a gymmaxxed beast you walk in public feeling more confident than ever even if you're a sub-5, men will think twice before trying to fuck with you.
Uh you forgot the part where you have to be tall

Uh you forgot the part where you have to be tall
Still applies even if you're a manlet. As a muscular manlet you are 3x stronger than a skinny or average build tallfag and you will pose a genuine threat to him in a fight. Since you're used to carrying enormous amounts of weight, carrying a skinny or average weight tallfag and tackling him to the ground wouldn't be that hard, also as a muscular man you have a much quicker and stronger punch than the average person. Not to mention, more muscle mass leads to increased durability levels.

Last edited:
Still applies even if you're a manlet. As a muscular manlet you are 3x stronger than a skinny or average build tallfag and you will pose a genuine threat to him in a fight. Since you're used to carrying enormous amounts of weight, carrying a skinny or average weight tallfag and tackling him to the ground wouldn't be that hard, also as a muscular man you have a much quicker and stronger punch than the average person.
Cope also I bet I would wipe the floor with a gymmaxxed manlet in a fight

Cope also I bet I would wipe the floor with a gymmaxxed manlet in a fight
Lmao cope, a jacked manlet would choke you to death with his pinkie finger

She dyed her hair red.

Aspie John suspected that Short Morena's sudden change in style was possibly to impress him.

And of-course, the occasion in which Aspie John colored with the group. Short Morena complimented his use of the lemniscate("Is that the infinity symbol?"). Or when she lightly tapped him on the shoulder twice and said, "Aspie John, that was, like, so cool!".

Also, the day when they briefly stood together in the building lobby.

"DId you enjoy your day, Aspie John?"

"Yes"

"Oh, uhh, I think I see your transportation van outside..."

Last edited: