Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At 5'10" I'm a manlet

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Today I had to go to my uncle's retirement home to bring him some stuff.
There were around twenty old dudes there, 70 and older. All of them, 100% of them were taller than me.
Later when I was walking back home I was paying attention to the guys I was walking past and maybe 10% of them were shorter than me and around 50% of them were taller than me. I don't know if it's a coincidence or if I'm mentally ill or something.

This nigga is 5'10, has been lifting for 16 years, says he's NT, lives in fucking SLAVLANDS and chooses to jerk off to prettyboys instead of slaying. just lol.

This nigga is 5'10, has been lifting for 16 years, says he's NT, lives in fucking SLAVLANDS and chooses to jerk off to prettyboys instead of slaying. just lol.
He thinks low t feminine trucels slay, he is bluepilled as fuck

legit 6'1 after a long night of backbreaking wageslavery and hardcore squats is OKAY, as long as you don't have fivehead cranium or live in chadderlands (or around chadsnia and chadzegovina).
6'2 or nothing. @Notorious Inkler

He thinks low t feminine trucels slay, he is bluepilled as fuck
Moeggels1
Moeggels2

Today I had to go to my uncle's retirement home to bring him some stuff.
There were around twenty old dudes there, 70 and older. All of them, 100% of them were taller than me.
Later when I was walking back home I was paying attention to the guys I was walking past and maybe 10% of them were shorter than me and around 50% of them were taller than me. I don't know if it's a coincidence or if I'm mentally ill or something.
My friend Rhaast is a manlet too.

My height occasionally measures as 5'2.

You sure about your height? I'm 5'11.5 and it's a decent height even in the mainly white neighborhood where I live.

I think too many men cope by adding inches to their actual height, they end up believing their own lies after a while.

Yeah, and? I already said that my point was that she's getting fucked by subhumans. All types of subhumans. Her current boyfriend is a druggie, inbred, average height, average build subhuman.

I don’t know where you or @Moeggels live, but being low t / twink / feminine looking here is auto incel. Never seen a guy like that with a gf.
He doesn't realise that children calling some twink actor pretty online doesn't mean that twinks slay irl.

You sure about your height? I'm 5'11.5 and it's a decent height even in the mainly white neighborhood where I live.

I think too many men cope by adding inches to their actual height, they end up believing their own lies after a while.
I believed I was 5'11" then I measured myself a few months back and I was 5'10".
The average height for guys in the Balkans is 6'1" and 28% of them are taller than 6'3".

Yeah, and? I already said that my point was that she's getting fucked by subhumans. All types of subhumans. Her current boyfriend is a druggie, inbred, average height, average build subhuman.
And it never occurred to you that you may be misjudging their attractiveness to women?

He doesn't realise that children calling some twink actor pretty online doesn't mean that twinks slay irl.
Conjecture. Whoever is attracted to a guy you are not physically intimidated by must be a 12 year old.

I believed I was 5'11" then I measured myself a few months back and I was 5'10".
The average height for guys in the Balkans is 6'1" and 28% of them are taller than 6'3".

And it never occurred to you that you may be misjudging their attractiveness to women?

Conjecture. Whoever is attracted to a guy you are not physically intimidated by must be a 12 year old.
retard, what kind of foids do you think comment on these types of youtube videos??? :lul::lul::lul: Normie foids barely know what youtube is jfl. These comments are left by children and wine aunts. Literally click into their profiles. I know you haven't. They call them pretty online and then IRL the biggest slayers are masc jocks. You really do have the brain of a middle-school girl and you're probably a middle-aged man. Get it fucking checked out, bro.

retard, what kind of foids do you think comment on these types of youtube videos??? :lul::lul::lul: Normie foids barely know what youtube is jfl.
Conjecture based on your low IQ.

These comments are left by children and wine aunts.
Nope.

Literally click into their profiles. I know you haven't.
I have.

They call them pretty online and then IRL the biggest slayers are masc jocks.
You don't know nothing about being masculine or a jock. You're just a pencil necked kid. Get jacked and then talk.
Moeggels3

retard, what kind of foids do you think comment on these types of youtube videos??? :lul::lul::lul: Normie foids barely know what youtube is jfl. These comments are left by children and wine aunts. Literally click into their profiles. I know you haven't. They call them pretty online and then IRL the biggest slayers are masc jocks. You really do have the brain of a middle-school girl and you're probably a middle-aged man. Get it fucking checked out, bro.
These men are unattractive

Conjecture based on your low IQ.
No, it's based on me used to having a social life.
Zoom into the pictures you posted, dumbass. It's kids, some weird ethnic foids, and reddit-tier trannies.
I have.

You don't know nothing about being masculine or a jock. You're just a pencil necked kid. Get jacked and then talk.
View attachment 558198
Yes and you have to be Chad to know that Chad gets pussy. Big brain moment.

These men are unattractive
They're not ugly, but they're not the epitome of what foids want in a man like this twink lover seems to think. He literally fucking bases real life around comments left by little girls on youtube

Last edited:
No, it's based on me used to having a social life.
I thought your big problem is that you're non-NT but now you're flexing on me with your social life.

Zoom into the pictures you posted, dumbass. It's kids, some weird ethnic foids, and reddit-tier trannies.
Conjecture. Even if it were true, any 14 year old weird ethnic foid automatically overrules your opinion on any guy's attractiveness.

Yes and you have to be Chad to know that Chad gets pussy. Big brain moment.
If you see a non-Chads attracting women (like your crush, repeatedly) then either you believe those women don't know what an attractive guy is or you don't know what an attractive guy is. My money is on the latter.

They're not ugly, but they're not the epitome of what foids want in a man like this twink lover seems to think. He literally fucking bases real life around comments that little girls on youtube leave.
And your crush being attracted twinks by your own admission. Your own experiences are disproving you.

I thought your big problem is that you're non-NT but now you're flexing on me with your social life.
I was brought along to a few parties. I was autistic as fuck there. Now i'm a basement-dweller.
Conjecture. Even if it were true, a 14 year old weird ethnic foid overrules your opinion on any guy's attractiveness automatically.
And you keep ignoring the Indians I found on /r/ladyboners because uh.... that's sarcasm or some shit.
If you see a non-Chads attracting women (like your crush, repeatedly) then either you believe those women don't know what an attractive guy is or you don't know what an attractive guy is. My money is on the latter.
I believe that most women are retarded and easy to maniupulate, good looking guys are rare and being part of a popular group and not being socially retarded is most of what you need to fuck bitches, even out of your league physically.
And your crush being attracted twinks by your own admission. Your own experiences are disproving you.
She's fucking all types of subhumans. Can you not read?

If you're not 6 feet tall you might as well be 6 feet under.

I’m a similar height and that’s how I feel where I live in the US! Luckily we have more ethnics here to lower the overall average. However, if you live somewhere like I do such as Minnesota or Massachusetts, places with a high percentage of well off white families, you’re just gonna get consistently height mogged even at 5’10” and 5’11”.

There’s no need to even keep getting taller as humans. I wouldn't be surprised if we’re approaching the point where we are self selecting for a height that is less healthy for guys. Damn it, foids. Also, as an aside, I thought you were American this whole time.

Source : trust me bro

life begins at 6ft

If you're 5'9+ your height is not the reason. Dumbasses here really think foids got a ruler ready or some shit, most of them can't even tell the difference between 5'10 and 6'

Fuck off with this larp, its your face not height

If you're 5'9+ your height is not the reason. Dumbasses here really think foids got a ruler ready or some shit, most of them can't even tell the difference between 5'10 and 6'
If you're next to someone who's a couple of inches taller than you, they'll immediately tell the difference.

Fuck off with this larp, its your face not height