Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need a femdom girlfriend

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
due to my height of 5'4 I have probably developed a submissive personality in the course of my life

do you thinks it will be possible

If you have the looks

due to my height of 5'4 I have probably developed a submissive personality in the course of my life

Shut up, GrAY

Soyboy dance

for the low price of $200/hr anything is possible

Ove for manlets, holy fuck

i envy guys in abusive relationships

Being 5'4 isn't an excuse for fag shit

Femdom is mega cope does not exist

@shii410
cucklos.is

femdom is cucked, soyed and gay

Ahahahahaha what a fucking pathetic submissive cucklet :horror:

Ahahahahaha what a fucking pathetic submissive cucklet :horror:

what's wrong with you guys? i'm not gay and i can't help it. just because you fakecels are all 6 feet, you can't judge growing up as 5'4. It's not my fault. As 5'4 you are never respected in life, you are just a laughing stock, a doormat. You're laughed at from all sides.

That does something to your psyche. You become submissive. That's the way it is with me, so you become shy, reserved and dominant traits are in no way present.

what's wrong with you guys? i'm not gay and i can't help it. just because you fakecels are all 6 feet, you can't judge growing up as 5'4. It's not my fault. You are never respected in life, you are just a laughing stock, a doormat. You're laughed at from all sides.

That does something to your psyche. You become submissive. That's the way it is with me, so you become shy, reserved and dominant traits are in no way present.
Imagine getting bullied and degraded by foids so hard you become a submissive simpering little butt fucked cuck:horror::horror::foidSoy:

Imagine getting bullied and degraded by foids so hard you become a submissive simpering little butt fucked cuck:horror::horror::foidSoy:
i would never have wanted it to come to that. but i was shaped that way because of bullying.

Only cuck faggots like femdom.

Doesn't matter if you are a dwarf. You should always remember that males are the superior gender.

i would never have wanted it to come to that. but i was shaped that way because of bullying.
Ahahaha fucking pathetic little abused doggy:horror:

It is, if you fantasize about getting pegged by her.
I dont have such fantazies. Its more like; I want a dominant girlfriend/femdom without any kind of violence.

I only want that she plays the main role in the relationship and is dominant at sex.

In normal relationships the girl is lying on the chest of the man but i want the opposite. I want to lie on her chest.

Thats all.

Being 5'4 isn't an excuse for fag shit
fag shit, like defending the foids in my thread that ganged up on a OG trucel like me. FUCK YOU NIGGER!! FUCK YOU NIGGER !!!

Even if you found a girl who likes you chances are like 99,999% she's not into that shit, women can only feel sexually attracted to dominant guys after all

No you don't, you need to get banned

I dont have such fantazies. Its more like; I want a dominant girlfriend/femdom without any kind of violence.

I only want that she plays the main role in the relationship and is dominant at sex.

In normal relationships the girl is lying on the chest of the man but i want the opposite. I want to lie on her chest.

Thats all.
Go to a doctor and check your T-levels.

Turn femdom into  ERdom.

what's wrong with you guys? i'm not gay and i can't help it. just because you fakecels are all 6 feet, you can't judge growing up as 5'4. It's not my fault. As 5'4 you are never respected in life, you are just a laughing stock, a doormat. You're laughed at from all sides.

I’m 5’6 I was 5’4 but I’m not a cuck

So then you're a teenager who is still growing.

The Absolute State of Teencels.is
Idk if im still growing cuz I grew taller than my dad

dangerous pipeline. Soon youll reach the gay pipeline, then the trans pipeline, then its over

You're asking to get cucked. Put this through your head: women like to be submissive(to chads), all women are like this, it's biology.
If your wife/girlfriend dominates you, then she loses the respect for you and cannot be submissive anymore, she'll look for a more dominant male.
There's no such thing as a dom mommy out there unless you pay for it. Women want to fuck dominant men.

Gay.is, I'm 5'4 and never went down that route

This thread is a perfect example of irony.

"shut up, cuck, go to gey club and die fagz lololol"

*Meanwhile, at the legion of doom*

"Thread #2435234536 bitching about height/hypergamy.: WOE IS ME, FOR I CANNOT STOP HITTING MYSELF AND COMPLAINING ABOUT IT"

You guys have gotta be some kinda collective AI that is going on the frits right now, y'all can't even CONNECT TWO DOTS. Damn.... That's the powerful kinda stupid that just floors you upon first reading it. That happens to me a lot nowadays. Y'all are everywhere now, it seems. GG human race, it was nice while it lasted, hopefully the respawn isn't a pain in the ass.