Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need a car

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I need a car I’m tired of having to walk everywhere or get a ride it’s really starting to become an inconvenience it’s gonna be infinitely harder living on my own with no car imagine taking the bus to work such a brutal experience

Buy a car then

I'll start driving school soon and my mom already said she'll buy me a car.

The earth's core is pure molten metal.

Metal is metallic and therefore magnetic.

Magnets can repel you from the ground.

Wearing magnetic shoes will allow you to hover.

Leaning forward in magnetic shoes will cause you to move forward, but not fall because of the magnetic opposition.

In place of falling, you will be propelled forward, and therefore owning magnetic shoes is a cheap and simple alternative to owning a car.

Use a bicycle for transport. I owned a cheap toy-store cycle years ago.

Tell me where you live and I might give you a lift to where u wanna go

Then get a job and work for one like everyone else. Look I know wageslaving fucking sucks but a car or anything for that matter is gonna just pop out of thin air nor is anyone gonna buy it for you.

Then get a job and work for one like everyone else. Look I know wageslaving fucking sucks but a car or anything for that matter is gonna just pop out of thin air nor is anyone gonna buy it for you.
Shut up Greycel you don’t know what’s happening behind the scenes you’re just guessing

Incels.png

and the sunlight is warm

take the subway,it's faster :bigbrain: