Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I mourn the death of my youth. My life will never get better, the game is over!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I am too old now..I have seen all I wanted to see. There is nothing new anymore left. All that could be done is done. My life is over. My youth is gone. I am living corpse and nothing more. The youth, the decades that were supposed to be spent parrtijg traveling fucking, were all wasted in front a FUCKING computer screen rotting!!! My youth is gone! I will never be yount again. I will never grow taller, I will never fuck a bitch, I will never get a truly fun creative job, I will never be multimillionaire. The dice has been played. the cards have been seen. It is all over. I am now old, the days will go by soon enough. I will soon be 35,45,65,75, dead. There is no morenledr. Nothing, over

Advice to youngcels; if your life is shit now, I will tell you the truth. IT WILL NEVER IMPROVE. NOTHING EVER GETS BETTER. NOTHING CHANGES. IT ONLY STAGNATES OR WORSENS! IMPROVEMENT IS A LIE, Positive change doesn't exist. Life only worsens.

that's what being incel is about, skipping adolescence.

the clock has ticked. Entire years of life we were suppose to live don't exist. We can't do anything. It is over fuck fuci fuckr fucjr furjc eucjr.
that's what being incel is about, skipping adolescence.

Don't you make six figures? I would hope you could have saved up money over the years to buy good copes or set up investments or other passive income to give yourself an uber-NEET lifestyle at least. That's not too shabby in the grand scheme of things.

But yeah, the experiences lost out on to time are brutal. I'm only 24 and i feel like the agepill and teen-love-pill are hitting me hard. Not to mention the eventual decay and destruction of everything in time. Which you should know all about if you identify with buddhism.

the clock has ticked. Entire years of life we were suppose to live don't exist. We can't do anything. It is over fuck fuci fuckr fucjr furjc eucjr.
im just like my grandfather who is home all day by himself and has no friends

Advice to youngcels; if your life is shit now, I will tell you the truth. IT WILL NEVER IMPROVE. NOTHING EVER GETS BETTER. NOTHING CHANGES. IT ONLY STAGNATES OR WORSENS! IMPROVEMENT IS A LIE, Positive change doesn't exist. Life only worsens.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::yes::yes::yes:

Got eat rice, mang

were all wasted in front a FUCKING computer screen rotting!!!
This is your fault for (((consooming)))) jew videogames
I will never fuck a bitch
This is society's fault for letting toilets do whatever they please while trampling on the heads of males
IT WILL NEVER IMPROVE. NOTHING EVER GETS BETTER. NOTHING CHANGES. IT ONLY STAGNATES OR WORSENS! IMPROVEMENT IS A LIE, Positive change doesn't exist. Life only worsens.
High IQ and :blackpill:
Discard jew therapists/psychologists/psychiatrists that spread the scam of "everything is on the mentality""be positive to attract better things".
It only works for normies and chads/stacies, being optimist is like beating a dead horse for ugly males

im 25 and this is truth

>i mourn
lol stfu niggga

I mourn the death of mein fuhrer for as he had won, I would not be in this position.

I am too old now..I have seen all I wanted to see. There is nothing new anymore left. All that could be done is done. My life is over. My youth is gone. I am living corpse and nothing more. The youth, the decades that were supposed to be spent parrtijg traveling fucking, were all wasted in front a FUCKING computer screen rotting!!! My youth is gone! I will never be yount again. I will never grow taller, I will never fuck a bitch, I will never get a truly fun creative job, I will never be multimillionaire. The dice has been played. the cards have been seen. It is all over. I am now old, the days will go by soon enough. I will soon be 35,45,65,75, dead. There is no morenledr. Nothing, over
I know the feeling anon. All I do is masturbate the pain away daily, and I am trying to either die or finally make one of my sex slave hentai fantasies a reality.

Too bad I'm not a Chad though, so guess I'll die instead :(

You don’t get a youth if you’re an incel

An incel youth is nothing to mourn over.

Strange to watch your evolution from a "must solve all these equations" to "kill me please".
What happened ?

How old are you now?!

I was enraged yesterday after going thru TikTok. Shouldn't have touched it. Too many young Chads and Stacies living a good life.
This is self inflicted torture. Let it be a lesson.

I will never grow taller, I will never fuck a bitch, I will never get a truly fun creative job, I will never be multimillionaire. The dice has been played. the cards have been seen. It is all over. I am now old, the days will go by soon enough. I will soon be 35,45,65,75, dead. There is no morenledr. Nothing, over

Same here :cryfeels:

Are u above 30 bro ??

agepill is the worst tbh

Am currently rotting away at the age of twenty, once I accomplish all my material copes I don’t know what I’ll do after