Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I missed out on prime pussy and friends cuz of my family.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I was a straight A and B student.

My half white brother had been getting bullied on the bus and one day he had enough and slapped the kid's glasses off his face. He got expelled. My mother wasnt having it so she went up there arguing with the principal. In the end both of them werent allowed back on the school grounds.

She didnt have enough gas and family members had work (my mother has been on welfare cuz shes a lazy bitch)

The last few days she would be the last car to pick me up in the car line (we got kicked off the bus too)

Around that time gta 5 was about to come out and she convinced me to quit.

Ill never forgive her for this shit. Ive had 0 friends my whole life and raked leaves, cut grass, sat in church and picked fruit in the hot heat.

I wouldve had friends and gotten laid by now. I have 0 social skills cuz of this because my family never gave a shit to talk to me so i developed a god complex and started moneymaxxing on the pc.

so are you good looking or not? If you are good looking regardless of family, wealth you can get laid, even chad hobos get laid. If so you are voluntary celibate...

I was a straight A and B student.

My half white brother had been getting bullied on the bus and one day he had enough and slapped the kid's glasses off his face. He got expelled. My mother wasnt having it so she went up there arguing with the principal. In the end both of them werent allowed back on the school grounds.

She didnt have enough gas and family members had work (my mother has been on welfare cuz shes a lazy bitch)

The last few days she would be the last car to pick me up in the car line (we got kicked off the bus too)

Around that time gta 5 was about to come out and she convinced me to quit.

Ill never forgive her for this shit. Ive had 0 friends my whole life and raked leaves, cut grass, sat in church and picked fruit in the hot heat.

I wouldve had friends and gotten laid by now. I have 0 social skills cuz of this because my family never gave a shit to talk to me so i developed a god complex and started moneymaxxing on the pc.
That is brutal. Should have sent your brother to beat the principal as well.

so are you good looking or not? If you are good looking regardless of family, wealth you can get laid, even chad hobos get laid. If so you are voluntary celibate...
No. I can looksmaxx to a 6 though. I need jaw implants

Like i said. My family would treat me different for being ethnic and would never invite me out or hang out with me. So i moneymaxxed on the pc and grown to hate them. Plus hes a pos

Like i said. My family would treat me different for being ethnic and would never invite me out or hang out with me. So i moneymaxxed on the pc and grown to hate them. Plus hes a pos
Idk you were ethnic, I though you were both half white.