Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I missed out on everything

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
I missed out on normal friends when I was a kid because I was too insecure and therefore only ended up with equally or more insecure kids.

I missed out on not being the guy who was constantly humiliated by the entire classroom which was a repetition of what I lived with my family.

I missed out on teen love because girls not only had 0 interest in me (as it’s obvious), they also laughed at me.

I missed out on not being a tiny brown twig that got severely physically and verbally bullied.

Now I have extreme anxiety (always shaking), depression, PTSD (all diagnosed), no friends and daily problems with my family for not being the son they expected :cryfeels:

How does suicide not make total sense? :feelsrope:

dWhFdPdj2pj_L0HF2eM08YFgP-gLh_Pe1X97xu_CQUpyQW_IS_79kvfv6nEYZEOIT37uNnce1XQmkGbUruWvEhFAAkSLhqh76k-MmR2-V4esg1E_GVk9O_EmeU6mZ8AocZH3thicxjYGN2JeRlk31lbCF3baixAeo6A5MHbpiOQNoT-hO8T2xbwW6HC9Snn5D8G2NUD4yRRF5zstJ9_C9CLh1QWMbPjjovuB7T8xlMBYlZu6uqOtYA1iFYCfj2Lh1P4CshCUZMP46zPE9RffZjXktpmv-UCh6pM6TlT-8OexJUI6W3FWexO0ngRoCBDZQ3Ei52FNzWDK8a5cBQP3MTyZOqL9FiL7ReZjZeaEodnD5f9IbQASHe_PFOiZrQ0qNwCixLANOZJeXZ3Ry9X1RHCJ2WYiSwBZrjaZ4J4OksS4-571CD0SxEkdN125aa2hI20tzrurH_rvtXuRjOu-P12FXmNdyf1Iv05df5-2s4az7QEkVrwJfe9nc2tggyYOZG4oYH8eouJNow5DZvQrgRnpnhbdiUUStFDYRfDNPbHGaXUUvIgqwNSVysjPSBK3p9h4rk8wK9hysP7WFf_mFqpcdAJ18yZgda8PJwCaMqoxIg5CZVCADDB2B4qRidJuFZT0ycNNFpytoQy8g3Fux5YNtUnPE9oo30eIjINLQJ08UEdc7UDdse2ssu-wbwyCcw_mCCiC-luBWLhSxg9pLX2R5tVWsiH65C4cJZuNmnc9K86VHoGe14QhotQwk2kgyddGm7cLg4tZ1B334lWeE3ffGbuDaHqCJsDnl5Bq1v8KNiq5UpYJoMEaHbxiqtvcTgvXs53dAic-kVqczkf0G3ugvfRjVq5dOYTx00p-ZOetOR-HV0HPuY_-X5DrTVyZ3W4wSOhCrfi5Yz0kRZe-yzNCQP-LmJXK4qsOFbp7qfkzV7w1=w1729-h973-s-no

-
Are you able to move out sometime soon, and begin to enjoy a more peaceful life on your own?- My own enjoyment of life increased quite a bit when I was able to get all the family nonsense out of my day-to-day life...- would recommend you try that first, to ease the drudgery of dealing with them

I missed out on not being a tiny brown twig that got severely physically and verbally bullied.

Sadly, Chadlito used this fact to torment me in the youth commune; he and his friends would constantly slam their room doors to startle me. I'd have to block my ears.

He'd go into his room and start speaking Spanish in an extremely cocky tone afterwards(Vile laughter).

I've never been in the "dating game"; I realized I was too neuro-atypical during my second mental breakdown.

I missed out on normal friends when I was a kid because I was too insecure and therefore only ended up with equally or more insecure kids.

Strangely enough, those same individuals cannot comprehend basic vocabulary words, and they frequently mention the use of a dictionary and/or thesaurus. Why, a dictionary and/or thesaurus is redundant to understand such simplistic terminology. Well, I suppose that I should continue development of my memory-storage algorithm. I intend to simulate OS functionality using RBX.Lua, which should be relatively easy using modules. I can only hope that society stops patronizing individuals such as myself because of our superior intelligence. It is truly terrible.

Now I have extreme anxiety (always shaking), depression, PTSD (all diagnosed), no friends and daily problems with my family for not being the son they expected :cryfeels:
1645828951874-png.581615

screenshot-from-2022-01-23-21-42-46-png.566330

screenshot-from-2022-01-23-21-43-02-png.566331

screenshot-from-2022-01-23-21-43-44-png.566332

would recommend you try that first, to ease the drudgery of dealing with them

I don't think you'll experience the same problem doing this, which is good for your sake.

-
Are you able to move out sometime soon, and begin to enjoy a more peaceful life on your own?- My own enjoyment of life increased quite a bit when I was able to get all the family nonsense out of my day-to-day life...- would recommend you try that first, to ease the drudgery of dealing with them
Isn’t it even worse after you move out? Because then you’re gonna be dealing with work-related stress and anxiety since now you’ll only have yourself to rely on financially. Although I’m assuming you have a really good job that you’re not afraid of losing.

missed out on prom and not getting to creampie a young foid the same night :feelsrope:

Isn’t it even worse after you move out? Because then you’re gonna be dealing with work-related stress and anxiety since now you’ll only have yourself to rely on financially. Although I’m assuming you have a really good job that you’re not afraid of losing.
i think being alone is better than being with people that hate you

Same thing, brother.
Same.
We missed so many things we will never be able to make up for these.
It's too late now.
It's over.
It's over before it even began.

I missed out on not being the guy who was constantly humiliated by the entire classroom which was a repetition of what I lived with my family.

I missed out on teen love because girls not only had 0 interest in me (as it’s obvious), they also laughed at me.

you're a good keed

missed out on prom and not getting to creampie a young foid the same night :feelsrope:
Brutal. Also missed out on every prom and gala, even though it's a rite of passage

I've said this before in the past, but doesn't it just fill you with anguish to know that others are having the time of their life while you barely get by every day? Chad has tons of fond memories in his past, but since we are just shit people who look like shit and are autistic as shit, we are left behind. It pains me to know i did not enjoy high school and I will not have a good college experience either...these are things that are meant to be fun for fucks sake

I missed out on high school life, being in good shape, attending university, and overall several forms of experiences

As a trucel i missed out on a hellva lot as well navigating life as an ugly man ain't easy.

ı am SO fucking bad rn