Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I miss Saint Elliot

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
Even though I never had the privilege of reading his 450 IQ writings live, I get sadge :cryfeels: when I think about him being gone.

He died for our s̶i̶n̶s̶ dicks. May you rest in peace, and turn every stuck up blonde into a redhead in heaven, King. They can't reject your ammo :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Even though I never had the privilege of reading his 450 IQ writings live, I get sadge :cryfeels: when I think about him being gone.

He died for our s̶i̶n̶s̶ dicks. May you rest in peace, and turn every stuck up blonde into a redhead in heaven, King. They can't reject your ammo :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I feel for you. have studied his whole life and would have loved to have been friends with him.

I respect Elliott Roger

He was a rich faggot. I'm not advocating that you should worship mass murderers, but if you do anyway why not the humble immigrant that got the highscore to prove that he truly was a honorary american?
View attachment 670360
No, his father wasted all their money on "Oh My God? (2009)" a shitty documentary that brought him on the edge of bankruptcy. He also stopped paying child support and told the kids they're gonna be poorcels for a while. Up till 2014 when Saint Elliot died, he still hadn't recovered financially. Idk if he has at this point or not.

That is why he was trying to win the lottery, and he LARPed as rich because of the company they kept, and by driving a used BMW

he is in a better place now

Cho still mogs him just by having a KD of 32/1
Lepine was giga based too, split the foids n males

But Saint Elliot was 600 IQ. My Twisted World is an amazing read, and so are the few posts of his we have, and his videos.

He truly had a way with words.