Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I miss my oneitis

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
I hate weekends and holidays because I don't get to see her brilliant smile or long black hair, I value her more than anyone. The thought of something bad happening to her makes me so paranoid.

State of this site, another muh oneitis cuck. Keep letting a toilet live rent free in your head whilst she doesn't even know you exist.

I regret obsessing over my oneitis. In the end i graduated from school without her ever becoming my gf

I hate weekends and holidays because I don't get to see her brilliant smile or long black hair, I value her more than anyone. The thought of something bad happening to her makes me so paranoid.
I heard she fucked a black guy, bro.

This is foid worship, plain and simple; It's cucked to the supreme to obsess over and hold in esteem the same foid likely holding you in the utmost contempt simply for being physically unattractive, worshipping Chad, and behaving in the same hypergamous way, and it's only more pathetic when realizing that if she really is that attractive, the already minute chance of you magically ascending with her drops even lower. :feelswhat:

My advice to all oneitiscels is to stop cucking and mentally obsessing over a foid who has already had and fantasizes about the top 20% of Chads and generally any other HTNs or above; all foids in the modern world have and fully intend to stick with their hypergamous ways and moral degeneracy regardless of even a redpilled Gigachad going against it, let alone a lone subhuman pathetically vying for her attention... :feelsclown:

It does you no good to pretend like the one foid you've centered on is somehow different than the others; she resents you all the same for daring to exist as a subhuman and male she is not personally attracted to, and also for the various other negative characteristics she'll project onto you for your unattractive physical features. :feelsjuice:

@shii410 Thoughts on this cuckery? :feelsugh:

Sorry I'm fucking her rn. Her long black hair is just wonderful.

Soy

Ahahahahahaha fucking foid worshipping simp cucklet :horror:

You should devote your entire life to being her simpering little doggy including kissing her feet and letting her peg your ass so you can feel more at ease knowing she has a gigacuck willing to do ANYTHING for her :horror::foidSoy:

State of this site, another muh oneitis cuck. Keep letting a toilet live rent free in your head whilst she doesn't even know you exist.
plus some nazi pfp. just instaban these shitheads tbh

dirlewanger maxx and grape her (on roblox)

It's better to have a crush on the fictional characters since real women disgust us

Ahahahahahaha fucking foid worshipping simp cucklet :horror:

You should devote your entire life to being her simpering little doggy including kissing her feet and letting her peg your ass so you can feel more at ease knowing she has a gigacuck willing to do ANYTHING for her :horror::foidSoy:

my oneitis doesn't even know of my existence, is so sad.