Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I miss my ignorant bliss

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
I was always rather lonely, spending my time walking down the streets and parks for hours, even as a kid. I remember this amazing feeling that I felt then, being alone never troubled me then. I would spend my time imagining crazy theories about the universe, the future, or just enjoying watching the trees or counting the ants in the park. What changed? The worst part is that I still get glimpses of this happiness, I remember exactly how it felt back then, but no matter how, when I try to have this feeling again I end up feeling nothing and just becoming frustrating. It's funny to think that I was so happy when until 10 years old I've barely left my hometown. Now I've been to so many places, seen so many things, so many countries and different cultures, but I just....Don't feel it anymore.
I don't feel anything anymore...Only the memories of my younger self remain, and how I miss this innocent kid.

find a cause and follow it...:feelsokman:

Life doesn't reach up and shove validation in your face, unfortunately. Additionally, most people over the age of 40 (in the US anyways) are fucking morons who grew up in fake, propaganda driven society where their god was the US government inc, so they're all falling apart now as that national bullshit mythos falls apart. They've got nothing to offer you other than the bullshit cycles their parents taught them to repeat. You're a new man forging a new path in a new era, and that's fucking scary because this ain't bumper bowling and mistakes cost. But it's also exciting because you get to decide who the fuck you want to be and then spend your life developing a plan and path to be that person. Unfortunately instant gratification is also super popular in global capitalist culture, so we've all been bred to be unhappy and keep consuming shit to cure that unhappiness.

I know how it feels...
Same problem, I was very happy as a lonely kid, and now loneliness is like hell. Most of my few daily positive feelings are nostalgic. I miss so much the ignorant kid that I was... When walking alone thinking and feeling alive, like nothing really bad was never going to happen to me, like life was made to be enjoyable...
Adulthood completely fucked me up. I could not become an adult, but I could not remain as a kid... So I became this pathetic joke I call myself...
I hope I die soon...:feelsbadman:

Life doesn't reach up and shove validation in your face, unfortunately. Additionally, most people over the age of 40 (in the US anyways) are fucking morons who grew up in fake, propaganda driven society where their god was the US government inc, so they're all falling apart now as that national bullshit mythos falls apart. They've got nothing to offer you other than the bullshit cycles their parents taught them to repeat. You're a new man forging a new path in a new era, and that's fucking scary because this ain't bumper bowling and mistakes cost. But it's also exciting because you get to decide who the fuck you want to be and then spend your life developing a plan and path to be that person. Unfortunately instant gratification is also super popular in global capitalist culture, so we've all been bred to be unhappy and keep consuming shit to cure that unhappiness.
this tbh tbh

I know that feeling. I had not realized I was a failed human when I was a child.

I know that feeling. I had not realized I was a failed human when I was a child.
there was a fuckign nice cunt that i always borrowed games from seems she had wealthy parents, had all the new stuf ASAP, she was so cute, but i didnt seen her for ages now porpably awalt pretending to be nawalt to lay her eggs adn then turns into awalt when its already over for the man