Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I miss my day when i was bluepilled

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
Know the blackpill truth make me want to rope every day. I'm become numb and can't enjoy life anymore :cryfeels:

I just miss yerberito

Ignorance is bliss.

Blackpilled facts will destroy you

Blackpill did make me dumb but its better knowing truth than living according to the normie lies.

Honestly with blackpill and these environments, I suffer less than when I was taking bluepill. I went haywire error404 when I didn't understand the problem due to "my character", when in reality I always had many friends, I was able to relate well to everyone. Even when they told me "take better care of your appearance", even if I washed and cared a lot before, looking for the matching of clothing with the colors of Itten, I studied every fashion video but nothing.

For a while I also thought about cosmetic surgery, a bit like everyone else but I came to the conclusion that either you have a lot, really a lot of money to allow you more operations, or it's useless. A single operation will not change your condition.

Blackpill has made me not only free, but has allowed me to meet people / users of this environment with whom to speak without too many words, in the most direct way possible, without normie lies, and really know the problem at the bottom.

Yea u miss your childhood, the blackpill is inevitable if ur an ugly male. The difference is you wouldn’t know and would be rotting alone and not know why

I was always blackpilled but I just tried to cope my whole life

Honestly with blackpill and these environments, I suffer less than when I was taking bluepill. I went haywire error404 when I didn't understand the problem due to "my character", when in reality I always had many friends, I was able to relate well to everyone. Even when they told me "take better care of your appearance", even if I washed and cared a lot before, looking for the matching of clothing with the colors of Itten, I studied every fashion video but nothing.

For a while I also thought about cosmetic surgery, a bit like everyone else but I came to the conclusion that either you have a lot, really a lot of money to allow you more operations, or it's useless. A single operation will not change your condition.

Blackpill has made me not only free, but has allowed me to meet people / users of this environment with whom to speak without too many words, in the most direct way possible, without normie lies, and really know the problem at the bottom.
Young Men today don't get it, finding a partner shouldn't be so hard, natural things should develop and happen on their own.

You didnt understand me, i said young people dont get the hypergamy, they think its natural to chase one girl for decades for nothing.

I wish I knew earlier. I would have started framemaxxing much sooner

If you're incel, the longer you live, the more you want to stop living.