Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss Middle School ngl

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Back then it wasn't over for me, I had friends and a girl on the side.

Inb4 banned for bragging

Elementary school was better imo

I miss middle school now
But it wasn't good back then
I thought things would get better
now I have seen it only gets worse
Middle school was good compared to my life now

Back then it wasn't over for me, I had friends and a girl on the side.
I don't. I got mogged brutally by Chads, Tyrones, and Beckies/Stacies in the making. It all came full circle during high school:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Ika-Sama

can't relate, middle school was just a slightly less shitty version of HS for me, only thing I'd go back for is to not waste my time sitting around like an autist while everyone else gets a life
I don't. I got mogged brutally by Chads, Tyrones, and Beckies/Stacies in the making. It all came full circle during high school:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
same

Middle school was kind of gay. I was looking forward to it because I thought we would do lots of cool stuff, but turns out it was 90% karen teachers boring us to death, same as elementary school, but with a lot more homework.There were still some cool male teachers and fun events and field trips on occasion. Definitely had some of the best times in my life when I was 11-12.

But also it seemed like bullying became really bad and cliches started to form. In elementary school I remember that one could go up to any kid and ask to play and they'd almost always say yes. Even asking someone to visit their house to play wasn't weird at all. In middle school it was no longer acceptable to do that, and was the first time I remember there being kids who were friendless or considered losers.

Then from 6th grade people started dating for real which complicated lots of things. Since then things only got shittier for me.

I got to have a few fun youthful experiences despite being bullied and very lonely

In middle school i was physically attacked for having a weird-looking face.