Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss Flash games

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
LDARing and rotting on the internet was so much more fun when I could just browse through lots of nifty, fun little flash games and when my ADD brain got bored just find a new one. I know Flash games can still be accessed by running some kind of software but it's not exhaustive and the browsing experience is completely dead.

The internet used to feel like a playground now it just switches between being boring and enraging.

I miss specifically those point-and-click horror flash games.

I remember I loved a flash game called "crush the castle" or sheit like that, you had to use a trebuchet to destroy castles and kill all the ppl so it was kinda like the predecessor of Angry Birds.

you can still play them via html5

same. I remember I wanted to play "Pause Ahead", a flash game created by Askiisoft (creator of Katana ZERO), and was sad that I couldn't :feelsbadman:

I miss specifically those point-and-click horror flash games.
Some of those made me shit myself. Good stuff.
I remember I loved a flash game called "crush the castle" or sheit like that, you had to use a trebuchet to destroy castles and kill all the ppl so it was kinda like the predecessor of Angry Birds.
It was the inspiration for Angry Birds yeah
you can still play them via html5
Only the ones that have been converted over, which is far from all of them.

Yes...Kongregate is now dead. It had a rich development community, but HTML5 is now dominant...

Oyunlar..."Room Escape". I played them when I was six.

(Unity web games are dead as well)

Forgot to mention: lots of old-school hentai games were also implemented on top of flash, with one of my favorite being エロエロ王国; it kind of laid the foundation of modern battle fuck system that you see very often in hentai RPGs.

I feel this hard, addictingames and miniclip were the shit when I was younger, nowadays the internet is super sterile and boring :feelsUgh:
Kongregate, Addicting Games, Miniclip, Stickpage, Newgrounds, Armor Games. It was like a damn candy shop. I never got bored on the internet back when flash was around.

same, the timepill is brutal :fuk:

I feel like I'm mentally frozen in that time period, I still play the same video games, reminisce on the same flash games, and listen to the same music. In some ways this could be based, because culture is definitely heading downhill; I try to live in the time when the internet was the wild west :feelsYall:
I'm mentally stuck between ages 12-16 forever. I curse my past self for not realising how good I had it in life. My greatest worry that I hadn't completed my Spanish homework. Jesus Christ I would fucking beat my past self to a bloody pulp for wasting those carefree years. And yeah, a lot of it is that current paradigm is so utterly worthless and awful that living in the past is the best alternative.

I used to hate nostalgiafags but in reality I completely understand them. If some soy wants to spend his days collecting Star Wars Funko Pops, more power to him. Whatever cope helps him not rope.

Yes bro, madness combat was the shit, the animated short films were badass too

fuck man i remember playing flash games for hours with my friend we would try to play multiplayer ones if possible but most of the time we would just talk about what one of us was doing in our game. Ah good times good times

LDARing and rotting on the internet was so much more fun when I could just browse through lots of nifty, fun little flash games and when my ADD brain got bored just find a new one. I know Flash games can still be accessed by running some kind of software but it's not exhaustive and the browsing experience is completely dead.

The internet used to feel like a playground now it just switches between being boring and enraging.
Let's play happy wheels