Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I might not ruin my crush’s prom

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
A while ago I made a post about wanting to ruin my crush’s prom next year. I want to do it as revenge after she rejected me. She’s currently a junior in high school. The plan is to tackle her in front of thousands of people while she’s on the red carpet. I will get drunk so that I will have the courage to do it.

But honestly, it might not happen. I say it’s 50/50. Why? Well, because I’m currently working towards my dream job. If I manage to get my dream job before the prom, then I will cancel the plan because I would lose my job if I did it. But if I fail to get the job before the prom, then I’ll just say fuck it and do it. If I’m unable to get my dream job, then I’ve got nothing to live for anymore. I’ll have nothing to lose.

My inner self is telling me to not go through with this plan. But at the same time, I get so excited just thinking about it. Thinking about the aftermath. The moment I jump on her and make her fall onto the ground in front of her whole family and thousands of people. Seeing her cry because I’ve effectively embarrassed her and ruined her prom and mood for the rest of the night.

And then her having to face me in court, forcing her to having to put even more time and resources on me. She’ll remember me for the rest of her life. I’d gladly accept an assault charge for that. :feelskek:

ofc it will not happen

you're living in a fantasy and even if you do it you will just end up arrested by the police

Don't ruin your life for a oneitis who will just testify against you in court to seal your fate.
It's not worth it.
Waste your effort in making money.

it's over

kids.is, and another muh crush/oneitis cuck

Life is unfair. Revenge doesn't exist in the same way it does in the movies. Don't do it and ruin your life because of some disgusting whore

if you go to jail for it a bunch of thugmaxxers in jail will wanna beat you up or maybe try to kill you because they will read your paperwork and know you assaulted a woman, which is something those people hate. maybe do something to troll or crash the prom instead of assaulting her.

DEWIT (IN REAL LIFE)

DO IT brocel. Imagine how legendary it would be you could also film it :feelshaha:

lifefuel for your crushes prom

Don't publicly embarrass yourself and ruin your life over her.

Fuck prom and all the sluts and normies there. I never went to prom.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Do it, worst that will happen is people at the event will call you an asshole and that's it.

if you go to jail for it a bunch of thugmaxxers in jail will wanna beat you up or maybe try to kill you because they will read your paperwork and know you assaulted a woman, which is something those people hate. maybe do something to troll or crash the prom instead of assaulting her.
Or, he could try blowing himself up in a Minecraft village crowded with villagers.

You should do a ziggs the hexplosive expert from league of legends moment at prom