Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I might look like a big nosed asian

Incelazo

Incelazo

Southamericancel
Who's the expert about asianness over here?
A foid told me today i look "weird asian". I need someone to look to my upper half and deny/confirm it.

@Zesto GTFIH, can you do that?

Just by looking asian is over, now imagine looking like a weird big nosed philipino, holy shit its truly over for me

Last edited:
I already explained this to you.

As Latinos we are descendents of the ancient Asians that crossed over the bering strait to Latin America.

Some of us (like me) express this more than others.

Just embrace it.

https://incels.is/threads/everyday-...-myself-looking-more-and-more-japanese.78539/

Take a side profile picture.

But yea, it's over.

wide or long? I've never seen an asian with a really long nose

I will look at your nose, but considering you're Asian and most likely a manlet, I think being sad about your nose is silly.

I will look at your nose, but considering you're Asian and most likely a manlet, I think being sad about your nose is silly.
I'm not asian, i'm a ethnicel from southamerica. That's why i found that comment so revolting to me, a fellow countrywoman telling me i look weird asian, tf does that even mean.

You look like a chill dude.