Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I look like an Asian nigger

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
This will probably be my first post after hundreds that are political, thousand-word rants. Anyway, I look like an nigger, but Asian version (I'm pure ricecel)...somehow.

I have relatively pale skin, but niggery features, such as super wide, short face. short and wide nose. I know those of you who have seen my pics, can indeed confirm I am a psuedo nigger but without the "great IQ"to boot.

While most ricecels discuss about their small, gay ass alien skull (meme), I am quite the opposite of the coin. I am NIGGER-like.

You must admit, Asianigger has a certain flare to it... (Flared nostrils?)

Must be of lowlander blood?

You must admit, Asianigger has a certain flare to it... (Flared nostrils?)

Must be of lowlander blood?
Idk. Never did an DNA test.

Aren't wide noses common in East Asia?

You don't look like a nigger.

You don't look like a nigger.
That's I said asian nigger. When I look close in a mirror or a phone, all I can think is "nigger" or at least asian version of it.

I don't want to be look remotely nigger. Blasians are among the worst looking people in the world of uncanny valley.

Just another proof dey wuz samurai not your fault brocel :feelshaha:

This will probably be my first post after hundreds that are political, thousand-word rants. Anyway, I look like an nigger, but Asian version (I'm pure ricecel)...somehow.

I have relatively pale skin, but niggery features, such as super wide, short face. short and wide nose. I know those of you who have seen my pics, can indeed confirm I am a psuedo nigger but without the "great IQ"to boot.

While most ricecels discuss about their small, gay ass alien skull (meme), I am quite the opposite of the coin. I am NIGGER-like.
Those features are typical for your chukiangnid pheno. I imagine you look like jack ma

So not weird at all

SEAmonkey pheno

Larp you look like a robust Mongol 4.5 PSL mogger

jungle gooks have ALL the bad physical traits rolled into one-

DARK skin
weak ass frame like a female
short
micropenis
nigger lips
flat pan face

DARK skin
short
micropenis
nigger lips
flat pan face
+ monolids

Larp you look like a robust Mongol 4.5 PSL mogger
I don't think I'm that high. Even if I was, it still is irrelevant. I'm autistic and therefore incel by default; you have to remember that the average man, judging by statistics alone, is a incel.

I don't think I'm that high. Even if I was, it still is irrelevant. I'm autistic and therefore incel by default; you have to remember that the average man, judging by statistics alone, is a incel.
Trye

DARK skin
short
micropenis
nigger lips
flat pan face
At least I’m not short and I’m not darkskin

+ monolids
No they don’t have monolids. Only Koreans and some Chinese do most asians have double eyelids, still shit eye area because pf everything else

Isn't is common for asians to have a wide flat nose like an African? W

DARK skin
short
micropenis
nigger lips
flat pan face
The more south the noodles are from, the more they hate their own men (except indonesia, which is muslim).

DARK skin
short
micropenis
nigger lips
flat pan face
Fucking brutal, this never even occurred to me

This you?

your face looks like a minecraft block which lots of asians do look like that but not chad jaw.

block face =! chad jaw

You just look like a standart southern chinese chink to me ngl, although square jaws can be primarely found in Koreans. Also, your nose is wide, but prominent and hooked iirc, not potato shaped, unlike nigger one. Albeit generally, East and SE asians do share some similarities with niggers, like bimaxillary projection and monolids.