Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I might have the kung flu

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I'm coofing hard. I have mild, potential fever symptoms surfacing. I have runny nose. Eyes are burning up. Could be a cold. Could be just a generic flu? But if it's kung flu, I've easily came into contact within 1000 people in the past month. Means I've infected them all as well. I've also handled a bunch of stuff at my job as well which is now shipped off to other countries. Not all is dark at the end of the tunnel...

Go find out in a test or something.

Unless you’re in Oregon/Washington you don’t have RiceCel virus

It's probably a regular cold bro, but if you're lucky, corona chan has found you

It's probably a regular cold bro, but if you're lucky, corona chan has found you
I live in an area with a shithole of Asians and ethnics

Perchance, it's corona

Beyond over for OP
If it's actually it I will die 100%. I have a bad immune system and lungs. But if it actually is the real thing it means I'm taking down alot of people with me

Corona chan has found another senpai.

Get out thERe and do your part.

Please sneeze on a gender studies door knob room in minecraft

If it's actually it I will die 100%. I have a bad immune system and lungs. But if it actually is the real thing it means I'm taking down alot of people with me
Based thoughts you got thERe ngl:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
But yeah such a shitty way to die tbh better hope u didn't catch it

News report: Incels deliberately spreading coronavirus in an ER domestic terrorism plot.

Go to a frat party

I just had a cold.

Go outside on coof on people. I live in the Netherlands and today I'm going to Amsterdam hoping to catch the disease. I want to die, and take others with me.

Go to the hospital, they would treat you like an alien in quarantine but they could save you. Besides probably is just a regular flu

get well soon
but not the normalfags you infect

Go outside on coof on people. I live in the Netherlands and today I'm going to Amsterdam hoping to catch the disease. I want to die, and take others with me.
BASED

@ionlycopenow update us if you caught the China disease :feelsmega:

I'm coofing hard. I have mild, potential fever symptoms surfacing. I have runny nose. Eyes are burning up. Could be a cold. Could be just a generic flu? But if it's kung flu, I've easily came into contact within 1000 people in the past month. Means I've infected them all as well. I've also handled a bunch of stuff at my job as well which is now shipped off to other countries. Not all is dark at the end of the tunnel...

Should probably kill yourself.

If this is true then I'm definitely fucked.

Go to the doctor

nee how corona virus chan hot af

My tonsils just got swollen and hurt. That's why i don't like coronachan but i desire euthanasia for all humans.