Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I might get expelled after my first day at the gym

Nihilistic Lowlife

Nihilistic Lowlife

They want to send me in PH AGAIN :)
★★★★★
The little story is that I decided to go to the gym because I am not satisfied with my physical condition, the exercises go well because I meet a very nice dude, facially it was a 4 and short but he was ultra buff (he mog me anyway) the session ends it was around 8 pm, Iigo under the shower but I remember that I left my phone on one of the machines so I go out with my cock in the air (yeah low iq move :feelsaww:) and I rush to get it back (I thought nobody was there) unfortunately I'm surprised by a girl (in her twenties) and 2 kids who all start screaming, the mother of the kids [UWSL]arrive quickly [/UWSL]and the girl in question had a boyfriend (a tyrone) in the guy arrives even faster and he explodes with laughter and the mother starts screaming like a karen shouting "CALL THE POLICE" the manager arrives and he asks me what the hell I'm doing i explain to him that I was in a rush to take my phone for fear that it would be stolen (I had bought it the day before) he takes me aside and tells me to take my stuff and get out quickly so that the situation doesn't get worse because the whole population was beginning to arrive
(I didn't even have time to finish washing) so I had to run to catch the bus partially soaked and [UWSL]before I left the manager told me that he would report the incident and that I would be informed or not of my fate by mail.[/UWSL]

:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww: Well fuck me that was a truly truecel trait i guess my life is a complete joke i wish i was nt for that main reason.

Workout at home then

Larp or dumbass.

if you were a chad the slut would have sucked your cock in front of her children and so cheated on her bf

I go out with my cock in the air (yeah low iq move :feelsaww:) and I rush to get it back (I thought nobody was there) unfortunately I'm surprised by a girl (in her twenties) and 2 kids who all start screaming,
Screaming! Oh my gosh that's amazing if not exaggerated. :feelshaha:

Super low inhib to get out of the changing room naked. If you can do that what's stopping you from trying to pick up every foid you see kek.

Super low inhib to get out of the changing room naked. If you can do that what's stopping you from trying to pick up every foid you see kek
Well im mentally fucked i take pill since the age of 12 i cant really interract with people they call me creep because i smile all the time :feelsaww:

Amazing joker moment. Well done showing them the incel dick they deserve instead of chad's dick.