Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I might get an HR complaint from so girl at work for being autistic.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
I'm gonna just copy paste a thread I made on /r9k/ last night because I'm both to depressed and tired to rewrite the situation I'm in.

>Be me
>Will be 25 in a month.
>Khhv
>Lightskin Black Hispanic
>6'2
>Fat
>Have broad shoulders and long arms.
>Be told to play nigger ball by my community but turned off by it from how worshiped it is.(it really is a religion for niggers and muds)
>Regret now since I probably would've been able to get pussy from it.
>Now work in a hospital where my Dad is one on the directors.
>Near plenty of mutt thot nurses but get hyper ignored.
>One girl that looks like Tessa Thompson that I like says hi to me once and I immediately want to marry her.
>All my co-workers try to hook me with her but I never get the chance to speak to her since she's a social butterfly.
>Do know she's single though.
>Say hi to her a few times.
>Says hi back but each time gets more visibly turned off since I'm essentially autistic
>Coworker tells me I'm over thinking it and offers to just tell her I like her.
>I accept the offer since there really isn't a time I'm gonna have to talk to her where she's alone.
>In the meantime I just try to keep it low key.
>Today she's in and I awkwardly exchange greetings with her.
> When she clocks out she just tepidly notices me but says nothing and walks away.
>See her walking away with some guy.
>Fight the urge not to go full ER.

- 6'2''
- Fat (volceldom)
- Lightskin

:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

Gun Shoot GIF by BrownSugarApp

How do the most normal normiefags convince themselves they have autism

Below a certain face threshold not even tallish with a mogger ethnicity can save you. Also autism is a big minus so I get why he's not drowning in female genitalia.

I havent interacted with a woman in months

Maybe stay at r9k

Any girl that’s in her 20’s and even marginally attractive will already be taken. None of them are ever truly single. They have tons of orbiters and friends of friends they can hook up with.

Any girl that’s in her 20’s and even marginally attractive will already be taken. None of them are ever truly single. They have tons of orbiters and friends of friends they can hook up with.
I know there's no way for me to acess them but is there a way to obtain virgin 18 years olds? Im always suprised when i see guys like Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk with a woman over 25. Why wouldn't they just marry a 11/10 seventeen and elven month old girl and turn her into their own personal breeding farm?

I know there's no way for me to acess them but is there a way to obtain virgin 18 years olds? Im always suprised when i see guys like Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk with a woman over 25. Why wouldn't they just marry a 11/10 seventeen and elven month old girl and turn her into their own personal breeding farm?
Have to know them somehow, like a friends sister or something. I know someone that was an incel until 23 and got with some 18 year old. Been together ever since. Just be first theory has some merit tbh. Meeting foids at work or clubs though is a meme in 2023.

I'm gonna just copy paste a thread I made on /r9k/ last night because I'm both to depressed and tired to rewrite the situation I'm in.

>Be me
>Will be 25 in a month.
>Khhv
>Lightskin Black Hispanic
>6'2
>Fat
>Have broad shoulders and long arms.
>Be told to play nigger ball by my community but turned off by it from how worshiped it is.(it really is a religion for niggers and muds)
>Regret now since I probably would've been able to get pussy from it.
>Now work in a hospital where my Dad is one on the directors.
>Near plenty of mutt thot nurses but get hyper ignored.
>One girl that looks like Tessa Thompson that I like says hi to me once and I immediately want to marry her.
>All my co-workers try to hook me with her but I never get the chance to speak to her since she's a social butterfly.
>Do know she's single though.
>Say hi to her a few times.
>Says hi back but each time gets more visibly turned off since I'm essentially autistic
>Coworker tells me I'm over thinking it and offers to just tell her I like her.
>I accept the offer since there really isn't a time I'm gonna have to talk to her where she's alone.
>In the meantime I just try to keep it low key.
>Today she's in and I awkwardly exchange greetings with her.
> When she clocks out she just tepidly notices me but says nothing and walks away.
>See her walking away with some guy.
>Fight the urge not to go full ER.
stopped reading at 6´2

Dude if you have multiple coworkers telling you to ask her out, they probably know something you don't

Also it doesn't really sound like you should be on the forum

Have to know them somehow, like a friends sister or something. I know someone that was an incel until 23 and got with some 18 year old. Been together ever since. Just be first theory has some merit tbh. Meeting foids at work or clubs though is a meme in 2023.

The one who wished for me to rope was...!

Normie story checks out

Dude if you have multiple coworkers telling you to ask her out, they probably know something you don't

Also it doesn't really sound like you should be on the forum
He should be rotting teeth