Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I might consider SEA

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
I don't even think about ascending in the west anymore.
I know, it’s over, without any doubt.
I think, i have at least better chances than the local men of SEA.
•Did anyone here tried it out?
•Is it harder than people think?
•What does it require to ascend there?

View: https://youtu.be/rgc_LRjlbTU

Bare minimum:
> be white (preferabbly)
>lots of money (must have, no excuses)

Always remember:
>be wary about women (never settle for single roasties or those that already have chlidren)

Id be a god in SEA

Bare minimum:
> be white (preferabbly)
>lots of money (must have, no excuses)

Always remember:
>be wary about women (never settle for single roasties or those that already have chlidren)

White, a few inches taller than the average population, and some money. That's the way to go.

My plan is to wageslave until I have enough financial support and then go to SEA and chill for the rest of my life. The west is lost anyways

I don't even think about ascending in the west anymore.
I know, it’s over, without any doubt.
I think, i have at least better chances than the local men of SEA.
•Did anyone here tried it out?
•Is it harder than people think?
My plan is to wageslave until I have enough financial support and then go to SEA and chill for the rest of my life. The west is lost anyways
Living costs are cheaper in heaven, plus the people are more welcoming.

View: https://youtu.be/mJH_-XxVBig

If ur white please don't racemix.

If ur ethnic then idgaf.

White man staying single is neither adding or detracting from the white population.

White man racemixing is adding to ethnic population. In other words, self cuck.

If ethnic then same difference.

Be white and have money.

It's not as easy as many idiots fantasize, but it's on a whole different level than the Western hellholes. Being white automatically makes you attractive to foids, your money actually has value and gives you advantage over mostly poor local men, and people are a lot shorter there so being a manlet is not an instant death sentence like it is in the West (they still prefer taller Chads but at least they don't demand them).

Sadly, the difficulty steadily goes up each year as more incel outcasts hear about SEA and drag their sorry ass over there for some much needed pussy, saturating the market, so I expect the well to be dried up in the next 15-20 years. The peak of clown world will be when you go to Thailand and see more desperate white cocks roaming around than the locals, then you'll know it's officially over.

If you really go there make sure to remain in SEA . You're eventual happiness (if you ascend) can't be measured with anything but please consider that you're kids will have it very hard in the western soyciety..Good luck brocel!:feelsautistic:

Interestingly enough, I met a short brown Maluku (Eastern Indonesian) man who SEAmaxxed to Hanoi, he was shorter than his Vietnamese wife and for context, Maluku people look like a weird mix between Papuans and Asians, many of whom have curly hair (he had straight hair). At this point I'm not even sure if SEAmaxxing JBW or just DBL ("Don't be a local"), of course being White gives you a major advantage. :blackpill:

The only reason I am not allowed to go abroad to most countries is because I have a criminal record after attempting to ask a few women out who called the police on me. Definitely go to Tutorial Island (the Philippines) before you try your chances in the west.

there is no ascension in SEA. it's just a big brothel

Considering it, although a lot of the foids there could easily be mistaken for men. Beggars can't be choosers though, right?

Why not try to gymmaxx / ogremaxx ?

Gentile or Jew
O you who turn the wheel and look to windward
Consider Phlebas
Who was once handsome and tall as you