Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I might be one of the biggest truecels here

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I am a nonNT truecel with an extremely hideous lopsided face, am a skinny framelet, also a dicklet, bad oily skin, extreme voicecel, mentalcel, am depressed and got bullied, has a stutter and can't speak properly, has social anxiety, and overall just shitty genes that make my life harder than it needs to be. On top of all that, I keep on losing on the platform supposedly consisting of fellow losers in life, as no one who gives a shit about me even here; evident with how little people view my posts or even bother replying. I don't even know how that is possible but I guess I really am just the biggest loser. Blatant discrimination on this forum means that I get extremely heavy warnings even when I make a small mistake. People hate me here and want me gone. I just want to fucking rope already. I really do not have anywhere else left to go. It's beyond over for me because of how I can't find a single place in the world that feels even slightly welcoming towards me.

Last edited:
I am a nonNT truecel with an extremely hideous lopsided face, am a skinny framelet, also a dicklet, bad oily skin, extreme voicecel, mentalcel, am depressed and got bullied, has a stutter and can't speak properly, has social anxiety, and overall just shitty genes that make my life harder than it needs to be. On top of all that, I keep on losing on the platform supposedly consisting of fellow losers in life, as no one who gives a shit about me even here; evident with how little people view my posts or even bother replying. I don't even know how that is possible but I guess I really am just the biggest loser. Blatant discrimination on this forum means that I get extremely heavy warnings even when I make a small mistake. People hate me here and want me gone. I just want to fucking rope already. I really do not have anywhere else left to go. It's beyond over for me because of how I can't find a single place in the world that feels even slightly welcoming towards me.
That's not true, PersonaPimp is iconic, especially with the foid avi from that Korean comic, instant recognizable. And also I am still waiting on the distinguished gf ASMR thread as I am very fond of the stuff you posted about that. :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
No I am

I am a nonNT truecel with an extremely hideous lopsided face, am a skinny framelet, also a dicklet, bad oily skin, extreme voicecel, mentalcel, am depressed and got bullied, has a stutter and can't speak properly, has social anxiety, and overall just shitty genes that make my life harder than it needs to be.
Ngl, that IS a decorated resume. It sounds like you deserve lifetime VIP membership. You mentioned being an "extreme voicecel", would you mind posting a Vocaroo recording of yourself speaking? Understandable if you're too high-inhib to do that.

I hope you wont start complaining about how you suffered more than everyone on here like Incellius Savage

no one who gives a shit about me even here
I do but I'm bad at initiating contact :cryfeels:
If there's anything you want to talk about my DMs are open ;)
PersonaPimp is iconic
Exactly
I am a nonNT truecel with an extremely hideous lopsided face, am a skinny framelet, also a dicklet, bad oily skin, extreme voicecel, mentalcel, am depressed and got bullied, has a stutter and can't speak properly, has social anxiety, and overall just shitty genes that make my life harder
Almost the same besides being extreme voicecel (I'm just regular voicecel) :feelsbadman:

Absolutely brutal

You're one of my favorite users here cause of your relatable venting posts.

Mogs me, you're a fakecel compared to me

Sub 5 genetic garbage sucks Do you also feel this way like on my post of how annoying it gets to try to please people?
I just want to see if you can relate to me. Most people are garbage and wow I’m sorry for you man that’s brutal

Last edited:
nigga you have colorful name and five colorful blurry stars i wish could have that

brutal

I think I have it worse yhough just based on face alone

Not to toot my own horn but I must be pretty up there. Sub 5 in the face + Autism, it never even began for me. Brain destroyed by SSRIS and finasteride as well. Not even allowed to clean toilets.