Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I met my coworkers for a beer and had a great time

• Thread starter Deleted member 34767
  • Start date
Deleted member 34767

Deleted member 34767

Low testosterone = over
-
I met my coworkers at the company I work as an intern the other day. They're all older men (in their 30's and more) and they are pretty chill. I promised myself that I wouldn't run away this time. It was great honestly, I had a great time. I don't feel emasculated or in ''competition'' with older guys than most normies my own age. It was mostly small talk and catching up since Covid.I tried my best to be likeable and wore good clothing and I think they appreciated my presence. I'm in a good mood today boyos.:feelscomfy:

20201222 114522

this is why you are an incel :yes:

I met my coworkers at the company I work as an intern the other day. They're all older men (in their 30's and more) and they are pretty chill. I promised myself that I wouldn't run away this time. It was great honestly, I had a great time. I don't feel emasculated or in ''competition'' with older guys than most normies my own age. It was mostly small talk and catching up since Covid.I tried my best to be likeable and wore good clothing and I think they appreciated my presence. I'm in a good mood today boyos.:feelscomfy:
Had same meeting yesterday
Good to hear
Cheers

Eat shit retard I don’t like you

Said woman do a lot of useful things and that they are in stem, they are in stem cuz all of us are being bullied or ostracized by them and their simp cucks

Yeah enough with the fucking bragging ffs
Oh, I thought you were referring to the things he said in the thread

He is clearly bragging. He is sadistic. Bragging about his day while we KHHV trucels hope for a quick and easy death. That's why.
What hagging out with guys has to do with KHHV? I'm KHHV, but this doesn't mean I don't hang out with friends.

If someone brags about sexual experiences or physical appereance, then it makes sense for this person to be punished

What hagging out with guys has to do with KHHV? I'm KHHV, but this doesn't mean I don't hang out with friends
We KHHV trucels don't have any friends. I don't have a single friend. If you have friends, it means that you are not a trucel and are NT.

Guess another Brag for you. I am also friendless while you are not. Over. :cryfeels:
Hope this sick greycel gets banned soon for Bragging. I hate you greycels.

We KHHV trucels don't have any friends. I don't have a single friend. If you have friends, it means that you are not a trucel and are NT.

Guess another Brag for you. I am also friendless while you are not. Over. :cryfeels:
I'm just ugly, but I'm NT, being NT isn't enough to make up for my ugliness, that's why I'm KHHV.

Having friends has nothing to do with looks, just with NT, truecels can have friends for sure

Yeah, older people are usually much easier to get along with, I've found in my experiences.

I'm just ugly, but I'm NT, being NT isn't enough to make up for my ugliness, that's why I'm KHHV.

Having friends has nothing to do with looks, just with NT, truecels can have friends for sure
Agree to disagree. Truecels can't have friends. You are just bragging at this point.

Agree to disagree. Truecels can't have friends. You are just bragging at this point.
No, being ugly isn't going to make you be friendless, just kissless and sexless.

Friendship has nothing to do with attraction, thats why looks don't matter when making friends (male friends to be clear)

No, being ugly isn't going to make you be friendless, just kissless and sexless.

Friendship has nothing to do with attraction, thats why looks don't matter when making friends (male friends to be clear)
Don't know what to say. But you mog me anyway so what difference does it make.
:feelssus: you're life mogging me
It's just another Brag thread. I hope the worst happens to this sick grAYcel.

Gratz. Too bad my coworkers want me dead.

Don't know what to say. But you mog me anyway so what difference does it make.

It's just another Brag thread. I hope the worst happens to this sick grAYcel.
So hes not allowed to share anything good here? Just the shit parts about life?

Gratz. Too bad my coworkers want me dead.

So hes not allowed to share anything good here? Just the shit parts about life?
he is just rubbing it in our faces. It's a clear brag. Don't get your point about "So hes not allowed to share anything good here?" By this logic everyone should gloat and boast about their lifemogs. But I get it, this forum is already chads.is, barely any KHHV truecels are left on this forum.

he is just rubbing it in our faces. It's a clear brag. Don't get your point about "So hes not allowed to share anything good here?" By this logic everyone should gloat and boast about their lifemogs. But I get it, this forum is already chads.is, barely any KHHV truecels are left on this forum.
Bring khhv doesnt mean everything in your life is shit. Just the most important part

good job

-Hancock

Bring khhv doesnt mean everything in your life is shit. Just the most important part
EVERTHING in my life is shit. Guess, you can't escape the mogging even on an incel forum. jfl. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

But it's a mog or be mogged world. Don't know why I keep forgetting that. :feelsrope:

good stuff bro.

EVERTHING in my life is shit. Guess, you can't escape the mogging even on an incel forum. jfl. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

But it's a mog or be mogged world. Don't know why I keep forgetting that. :feelsrope:
Are you nt?

Good shit boyo. I'm genuinely proud of you. At least someone here is actually doing something with their life :feelsautistic:

Meanwhile if you are not NT like me you get hounded out of your workplace. Older men aren't better, you obviously are just NT enough to get along with normies.

Mogs me for getting invited to hang out after work tbhngl

they all talked shit about you after

I met myself for a beer tonight, and am having a great time. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

looks matter in friendships just not as much as it does in dating