Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I may have accidentally poisoned myself, should I seek medical care?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
My uncle from Zabbaleen Egypt came to visit me in Canada, he brought with him some fesikh which he prepared himself (in the most unsanitary conditions). He insisted I try some, I refused saying that eating a Zabbaleen fesikh would be the equivalent to eating out a hooker. He said it would be a great insult to him if I didn't taste it after all the trouble it took him to get it past airport security, so I agreed just to have a few bites. As I was eating it, I was reminded that I will never get to experience a female's stinky roast beef flaps, and that this rotting fish is the closest I will get to tasting a pussy.

Now, I'm pretty good at handling fermented fish, but 20 minutes after eating his fesikh I had to run to the bathroom. A few hours later I collapsed, now my face and finger tips feel numb. I am also starting to hallucinate, I'm seeing images of Blackops2cel telling me to rope, idk wtf he put in that fesikh.

I may have gotten botulism poisoning from the fish, should I bother seeking medical care? Do I care enough to try to live through it? If I go to the hospital will the female nurses try to kill me because I'm a sand nigger? idk what to do.

I read every word

My uncle from Zabbaleen Egypt came to visit me in Canada, he brought with him some fesikh which he prepared himself (in the most unsanitary conditions). He insisted I try some, I refused saying that eating a Zabbaleen fesikh would be the equivalent to eating out a hooker. He said it would be a great insult to him if I didn't taste it after all the trouble it took him to get it past airport security, so I agreed just to have a few bites. As I was eating it, I was reminded that I will never get to experience a female's stinky roast beef flaps, and that this rotting fish is the closest I will get to tasting a pussy.

Now, I'm pretty good at handling fermented fish, but 20 minutes after eating his fesikh I had to run to the bathroom. A few hours later I collapsed, now my face and finger tips feel numb. I am also starting to hallucinate, I'm seeing images of Blackops2cel telling me to rope, idk wtf he put in that fesikh.

I may have gotten botulism poisoning from the fish, should I bother seeking medical care? Do I care enough to try to live through it? If I go to the hospital will the female nurses try to kill me because I'm a sand nigger? idk what to do.
I would seek medical help since I don't want to see you pass on, Fesikh-bro.

So you’re hallucinating and dying on the floor, and you thought posting here was the best coarse of action. Jfl

If I go to the hospital will the female nurses try to kill me because I'm a sand nigger?
yes as soon as you enter the hospital they put 50 bullets in your head what do you think if you are a sand nigger. anyways would highly recommend going to a hospital NOW if you want to live

And no you retard they will not try to kill you because you are a sand nigger. And no you retard they will not try to kill you because you are a sand nigger.

You guys are all I've got
Feels Adventure Time GIF

It's fine you will get over it. It honestly is probably cleaner to eat your uncle's Zabbaleen fesikh than it is to eat out the pussy of a hooker anyways. You will survive brocel.

No you shouldn’t go, they will give you the COVID vaccine

Hopefully u in hospi right now

yes go to the hospital asap please, we can't risk losing an OGcel

When I told Mother about this several times as an adolescent, she simply told me I was a "Hypochondriac" and returned to sleep.

I hope you see this from the ER like you should've by now.

hey man did you go to the hospital? how are you feeling now, you ok?