Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I may be wasting money on eating out and video games and car parts

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
I may be wasting so much money on eating out and video games and car parts

But I just think to myself how much money I save from never getting a girlfriend or getting married :D

Every single financial advice tip is meant for normies. Don't spend too much, grow your wealth so you can build a family and retire

We have none of that. We're gonna kill ourselves before 50 anyway. Fuck saving for retirement or a family :D

Wasting your money on video games is really good copes but give excitement.

But I just think to myself how much money I save from never getting a girlfriend or getting married
Great, isn´t it? You won the life, man. Time to celebrate.

no such thing has wasting money unless you get scammed

Great, isn´t it? You won the life, man. Time to celebrate.
Yeah. Sexhavers, even chads, going through nasty divorces and breakups, losing their children and house and wealth making child support payment. :D

It's better to invest in something more usefull. I understand speding some money on entertainment like games, better not too much though. In reagrds to food, cook at home and cook healthy meals in bulk. It's like 1/4 of the price you'd pay eating out and many dishes can be cooked in one pot and don't takemuch effort or time.

I get it. I'd recommend lowering the amount of times you eat out, however you're obviously concerned about it so no point in saying don't do it. At the very least it's a good and fun cope despite being pricy. Honestly, you're still saving more money than going out on dates with femoids.

But I just think to myself how much money I save from never getting a girlfriend or getting married :D
Oyvey

It's better to invest in something more usefull. I understand speding some money on entertainment like games, better not too much though. In reagrds to food, cook at home and cook healthy meals in bulk. It's like 1/4 of the price you'd pay eating out and many dishes can be cooked in one pot and don't takemuch effort or time.
I know I should cook at home. It's not the cooking, I honestly enjoy that. It's the cleaning up the dishes afterwards that's annoying.
I get it. I'd recommend lowering the amount of times you eat out, however you're obviously concerned about it so no point in saying don't do it. At the very least it's a good and fun cope despite being pricy. Honestly, you're still saving more money than going out on dates with femoids.
True. It's not so healthy either to eat five guys every other day

I know I should cook at home. It's not the cooking, I honestly enjoy that. It's the cleaning up the dishes afterwards that's annoying.
What i do is, i only ever use the minimum amount of utensils needed. Meaning, i use one spoon/fork, one pot/pan, one plate.
Learn to cook dishes that work well in one pot (or pan). Stews and thick Soups are perfect but you can also cook a lot more in just one pot.
Have a nice big easy to clean cutting board and a stainless steel chef knife that you can simply rinse after you are done cutting stuff.

Don't let dishes pile up but always just clean that one plate/spoon/pot combo. Makes it a lot less time consuming.

I've been eating mostly self cooked meals over the last year or so and i saved hundreds of euros because of it.

At you least you have some lifefuel to cheer you up

Coping with those methods is nice, I would say. And it is kind of a benefit that we don't have to waste tons of money on women, true.

But personally for me I think I need to be more financially prudent and save/invest more. I have a 401k and a Roth IRA but I'm not maxing out my yearly contributions. I don't want to be a poorcel/homelesscel in the future, and I want to buffer myself against economic hardship.

Coping with those methods is nice, I would say. And it is kind of a benefit that we don't have to waste tons of money on women, true.

But personally for me I think I need to be more financially prudent and save/invest more. I have a 401k and a Roth IRA but I'm not maxing out my yearly contributions. I don't want to be a poorcel/homelesscel in the future, and I want to buffer myself against economic hardship.
I don't want to sound CRASS but what are you retiring for exactly? You plan to live until 60, 70, and enjoy living in a retirement home? I'm not shaming your efforts at saving at all, but i am just curious