Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I may be too subhuman to run JBW in Asia

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
I've been thinking that after getting a hair transplant and getting down to single digit body fat I would stand a chance, but these days I am starting to doubt that.

Can 3/10 run JBW in Asia if tall and blonde? It's my last option before roping.

JBW has nothing to do with looks. It's about being used for your whiteness as a status object for SEA women to show off to their family and friends and maybe she gets to come back to the west with you (she will then promptly leave you because of your subhumanity).

Last edited:
I've been thinking that after getting a hair transplant and getting down to single digit body fat I would stand a chance, but these days I am starting to doubt that.

Can 3/10 run JBW in Asia if tall and blonde? It's my last option before roping.

All you had to say was tall and blonde bro. If you racemog the locals that's all that counts.

I'm actually kind of curious if men in Thailand really don't care about getting cucked by western foreign men.

I'm pretty sure the presence of a 6'2 white guy in Asia would guarantee you a girl through cold approach. I don't say blonde cause I'm blonde and it means fuck all

Can't you clowns realize that you need BOTH face AND height to do well with women in 2018? Or at least a good combo?
You need at least 7/10 and 5'10 and as one goes down the other goes up. Let's say 5'4 manlet is 8/10 well he needs at least 5'8

Weren't your photos on this site before? I think I saw them, then judged pure mentalcel. I might be confusing you are someone else.

Can't you clowns realize that you need BOTH face AND height to do well with women in 2018? Or at least a good combo?

Manlets and ugly face tallfags never realize this, all the guys i've seen who slayed have model tier face and is at least 6'0.

Shut up you fucking nigger
SLA

Manlets and ugly face tallfags never realize this, all the guys i've seen who slayed have model tier face and is at least 6'0.
You need at least 7/10 and 5'10 and as one goes down the other goes up. Let's say 5'4 manlet is 8/10 well he needs at least 5'8
Correct to both. You need enough in both height and face (they make up ~65-75% of SMV combined). They can offset/make up for each other somewhat.

It took me a few days on this forum to detect this. He even said personality is some what important.

Imo op if u have some sort of gun it would be a painless process to just pull the trigger instead of rope. I have a feeling the rope setup process would make u Pussy out.

Weren't your photos on this site before? I think I saw them, then judged pure mentalcel. I might be confusing you are someone else.
You are indeed.

daily reminder this guy got 80+ likes in the span of 2 hours in PH
Keep Larping

It took me a few days on this forum to detect this. He even said personality is some what important.
Not gonna defend OP as I don't know the context, but make sure that you (and him) are differentiating "personality" from "being NT/NT experiences/whatever". Personality means nothing, but having proper a properly wired brain with neurotypical experiences during your formative years is generally a requirement to ascend/be normal/have a chance at dating in the 21st century. IT often confuses this when I lurk there.

Many people confuse this for "personality".

Yea in my experience (spent 1 month in Thailand) you need to be at least a 4 to have chances. If you have a major deformity... You're fucked in any country.

Blonde/red hair and blue eyes are also a big plus.

Yea in my experience (spent 1 month in Thailand) you need to be at least a 4 to have chances. If you have a major deformity... You're fucked in any country.

Blonde/red hair and blue eyes are also a big plus.
You didn't get laid once in TH? No regular foids giving you any attention?

you said that girls approahced you know what the fuck is this

can you jbw in japan? its the only asian country i would be interested in visiting.

I believe OP has me ignored but anyway the guy is a massive tool. I have many evidence pointing that hes not an incel. I don't want to disclose it because its against forum rules i guess.

I believe OP has me ignored but anyway the guy is a massive tool. I have many evidence pointing that hes not an incel. I don't want to disclose it because its against forum rules i guess.
Not supporting black and white thinking and one joke post I made ages ago? lol.

You didn't get laid once in TH? No regular foids giving you any attention?
As far as I can recall:

- Prostitutes gave me a lot of attention
- Normal girls didn't even look at me, and most already had chad Thai bfs
- However, the few times I watched them in the eye while smiling, I got positive body language and blushing - doing that in the West can get you murdered.

If you want to try your luck in SEA, don't put the cart before the horse. Get plastic surgery first and please hygienemaxx, no one wants more dirty balding pricks with sandals in Thailand.

As far as I can recall:

- Prostitutes gave me a lot of attention
- Normal girls didn't even look at me, and most already had chad Thai bfs
- However, the few times I watched them in the eye while smiling, I got positive body language and blushing - doing that in the West can get you murdered.

If you want to try your luck in SEA, don't put the cart before the horse. Get plastic surgery first and please hygienemaxx, no one wants more dirty balding pricks with sandals in Thailand.
I shower twice a day, don't even smell bad when I sweat and I'm getting a hair transplant asap. There is nothing wrong with my hygiene.

All you had to say was tall and blonde bro. If you racemog the locals that's all that counts.

I'm actually kind of curious if men in Thailand really don't care about getting cucked by western foreign men.
It's over for Thaicels

stop larping.

JBW has nothing to do with looks. It's about being used for your whiteness as a status object for SEA women to show off to their family and friends and maybe she gets to come back to the west with you (she will then promptly leave you because of your subhumanity).
High IQ. Also any western male can actually slay in Asia, even Asians themselves.

You're not 3/10.

Look at itsover they love him