Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I May Be Leaving the Forum for a Bit

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I joined this forum because I wanted to share my ideas and discuss inceldom on a philosophical level. I have had some great discussions with people but unfortunantly many of the users here have used my threads and posts as opportunities to bully me. I was told growing up that being bullied would strengthen by inner resolve and make me immune to hurtful insults, so far only the opposite has happened. As I was bullied and degraded more and more, my mental fortitude broke down until I beme a vulnerable shell of the person I once was. IT says we don't have a personality, well, maybe that's true in my case, my bullies stole it from me.

I can't keep being called "stupid", "retard", "soy", "faggot", and worst of all, "cuck". I get told to "get the fuck off" this forum all the time when sharing opinions that I think you guys will like. I want the approval of people here so badly, I want the acceptance, but I have gotten severe bullying. I am a sensitive person, I am very intuned with my emotions. Does that make me feminine? I don't think so, I think it makes me more empathetic to people's suffering. I don't have any cynical feelings to everyone here, I understand many of you may not have intended to cause me emotional damage. I understand that for many of you, this was all for jokes, and for that I forgive you for anything you have said to me. That said, I think for the sake of my mental health it's best if I not come here. I will spend time on threads that I few less intellectually apt but more kind and good-spirited in nature, at least until I can get back to my original state.

Today I will not go on the internet, after work I will simply drink tea, read philosophy books, cook up some nice ravioli, and be grateful for the things I actually do have in my life (freedom, good food, a nice place with a roof over my head, a good job, etc).

You made some half decent threads tbh but your opinion on the USA fighting for freedom in this world is just ridiculous and shows that you are still a teenager in your head.

Enjoy your raviolis tho!

You made some half decent threads tbh but your opinion on the USA fighting for freedom in this world is just ridiculous and shows that you are still a teenager in your head.

Enjoy your raviolis tho!
The irony is the idea the U.S.A is some evil nation is literally a teenage belief. Teenagers believe in all these conspiracy theories and think every geopolitical action taken by the U.S can be reduced to some profit motive. It's only as you grow older does that view fade.

It's a shame to see you go, as I really liked a lot of your posts. One thing I noticed is that most of the older braincel posts are from now-banned users and less theory and more practice is being discussed nowadays. Maybe this forum would benefit from having a more polite sub-forum specifically for high IQ discussion that discourages low effort and unthoughtful remarks.

I hope that you will have a wonderful life as you seem like a genuinely good person. :feelsokman:

The irony is the idea the U.S.A is some evil nation is literally a teenage belief. Teenagers believe in all these conspiracy theories and think every geopolitical action taken by the U.S can be reduced to some profit motive. It's only as you grow older does that view fade.

I would say that the USA is "the lesser evil" om the global stage, its ideology is based on freedom and individual rights and it fights dictatorships wherever it can, but it's also undeniable that local profit interests and other local ideological groups play a part in how the country presents itself on the world stage.

Facts:
All nations ONLY fight for their own interests.
No nation has killed more innocent people in the last 20 years like the US did

You have to toughen up, when you discuss politics people are very fired up and have polar opposite opinions. You shouldnt take that as offence.

It's a shame to see you go, as I really liked a lot of your posts. One thing I noticed is that most of the older braincel posts are from now-banned users and less theory and more practice is being discussed nowadays. Maybe this forum would benefit from having a more polite sub-forum specifically for high IQ discussion that discourages low effort and unthoughtful remarks.

I hope that you will have a wonderful life as you seem like a genuinely good person. :feelsokman:
Thank you brother, I wish the same for you.

I joined this forum because I wanted to share my ideas and discuss inceldom on a philosophical level. I have had some great discussions with people but unfortunantly many of the users here have used my threads and posts as opportunities to bully me. I was told growing up that being bullied would strengthen by inner resolve and make me immune to hurtful insults, so far only the opposite has happened. As I was bullied and degraded more and more, my mental fortitude broke down until I beme a vulnerable shell of the person I once was. IT says we don't have a personality, well, maybe that's true in my case, my bullies stole it from me.

I can't keep being called "stupid", "retard", "soy", "faggot", and worst of all, "cuck". I get told to "get the fuck off" this forum all the time when sharing opinions that I think you guys will like. I want the approval of people here so badly, I want the acceptance, but I have gotten severe bullying. I am a sensitive person, I am very intuned with my emotions. Does that make me feminine? I don't think so, I think it makes me more empathetic to people's suffering. I don't have any cynical feelings to everyone here, I understand many of you may not have intended to cause me emotional damage. I understand that for many of you, this was all for jokes, and for that I forgive you for anything you have said to me. That said, I think for the sake of my mental health it's best if I not come here. I will spend time on threads that I few less intellectually apt but more kind and good-spirited in nature, at least until I can get back to my original state.

Today I will not go on the internet, after work I will simply drink tea, read philosophy books, cook up some nice ravioli, and be grateful for the things I actually do have in my life (freedom, good food, a nice place with a roof over my head, a good job, etc).
Fuck off cuck

Leaving is a good decision, many users here are toxic for the sake of being toxic, being "reasonable" is a foreign concept to them.

Good riddance.

Good riddance, you cuck:feelskek:

@jerkjocky this fool has finally admitted defeat :forcedsmile:

Get out of here you religious idiot.

Leave for a long time please

@jerkjocky this fool has finally admitted defeat :forcedsmile:
maybe he should just shut up about soy bluepilled opinions then wtf how hard is that. dont come on a blackpill forum and constantly go on about bluepilled shit. how hard is that?

Get out of here you religious idiot.
now I kinda feel bad for the guy because of this post here he did. but holy fuck. he believes in all of the kike propaganda, lives a completely NPC normie life, is bluepilled about almost every topic, and thinks WE are brainwashed and delusional, while simultaneously waving around his BLM flag and lining up for the (((vaccine boosters))) :feelskek::feelskek:

like holy fuck, this guy will just not accept that his opinions on shit are NPC kike delusions. hes so far gone you just cannot break it into his head the truth. so what the fuck are we supposed to do with these people? I feel sorry for the guy but damn, idk how to make him see reality

Most of the incels here are very young. Don't mind them so much. There are also people who respect you. Be happy!

See you tomorrow :feelsjuice:

Tbf leave as long as you can. Most people here became what they hated

This is one of the most ignorant uninformed takes I’ve ever read on geopolitics. You clearly know little to nothing and/or only believe American propaganda.

You might be autistic to think like that. Which is understandable as you are incel. But I hate to break it to you, U.S.A. Ain't what it used to be.

I want the approval of people here so badly, I want the acceptance, but I have gotten severe bullying. I am a sensitive person, I am very intuned with my emotions. Does that make me feminine?
Yes. You sound like a foid. GTFOH you sensitive little bitch.

Why the fuck do you get dudes in this community who bully those who they should be supporting? It’s IncelTear behaviour. Regardless, just ignore those who hate on you.

Last edited:
Fucking cuck faggot kill yourself please bitch boy

bye:feelsaww:, i came back today

Actually, USA being the good ol superhero of peace IS the teenager belief. Because they watch captain america, rambo, and all those shit

How the fuck are you called guest lol