Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I made my religious cousins family leave the reunion earlier because I said brown people have a lower average IQ.

• Thread starter Mountainbikecel
  • Start date
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
my cousins side family got offended when I said that brown people have a lower average IQ. they are christcucks so they think all people are created equal by god. jfl at my cousin for thinking that, because he is just as autistic as me, but is actually 2 inch smaller and has a shit frame and he is still a virgin at 25, but probably he would never blame it on the genetic lottery because "god created all men equal".

later he claimed that intelligence has nothing to do with genes:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

my dad later said that before I say things like this, I should water it down by saying "brown people do worse in Western IQ tests", and I said of course that's what I mean, every civilisation is valid and adapted to their environment, that's why they are better at sports and people from the north are better at complex problem solving.
I don't mind them, I just don't want them in Europe.
tbh I wouldn't be surprised if my cousin was a IT member
also, he asked me whether I think climate change is a hoax, bc he thinks I believe in conspiracies, so I asked him if he would marry a woman with 100 past lovers, because I think he is a cuck :feelshaha:
then he said I must have this word from "alt right forums"

Last edited:
Why would you decide to sperg out at a family gathering
Like what did that accomplish aside from making your family like you less

also, he asked me whether I think climate change is a hoax, bc he thinks I believe in conspiracies, so I asked him if he would marry a woman with 100 past lovers, because I think he is a cuck :feelshaha:

brown people do worse in Western IQ tests
No, they're dumb in general. Westerns tests or not, brown people have lower IQ on average. That's not up for debate. God, didn't create us all equal. JFL.

Well now your family hates you more. :woke:

Your dad is right, you need to be more nuanced and shit with your opinions. Otherwise you just look like a low IQ trumptard.

You are right, but people tend to dislike the harsh reality so you will get heat for comments like that. Be clever brocel.

I tell my parents brown and black people have a lower IQ all the time - but they're used to my spergouts

my cousins side family got offended when I said that brown people have a lower average IQ. they are christcucks so they think all people are created equal by god. jfl at my cousin for thinking that, because he is just as autistic as me, but is actually 2 inch smaller and has a shit frame and he is still a virgin at 25, but probably he would never blame it on the genetic lottery because "god created all men equal".

later he claimed that intelligence has nothing to do with genes:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

my dad later said that before I say things like this, I should water it down by saying "brown people do worse in Western IQ tests", and I said of course that's what I mean, every civilisation is valid and adapted to their environment, that's why they are better at sports and people from the north are better at complex problem solving.
I don't mind them, I just don't want them in Europe.
tbh I wouldn't be surprised if my cousin was a IT member
then he said I must have this word from "alt right forums"

Based af op ngl tbh tbh

Your dad is right, you need to be more nuanced and shit with your opinions. Otherwise you just look like a low IQ trumptard.
You are right, but people tend to dislike the harsh reality so you will get heat for comments like that. Be clever brocel.
I also thought about not talking about race altogether, and just mentioning that I am pro (soft) eugenics. Naturally it will have similar effect (Europe will be less blacked bc they pass the tests to qualify for making children less often), but publicly I wouldn't have to bring race into the discussion.

Also, if you look at who is reproducing the most in the west, it is not guaranteed that the European IQ won't drop below Africas, even without immigration.

I also thought about not talking about race altogether, and just mentioning that I am pro (soft) eugenics. Naturally it will have similar effect (Europe will be less blacked bc they pass the tests to qualify for making children less often), but publicly I wouldn't have to bring race into the discussion.

Also, if you look at who is reproducing the most in the west, it is not guaranteed that the European IQ won't drop below Africas, even without immigration.
Yeah thats some cuckoo shit, you will find little support for Eugenics and it won't stop the creation of incels because ugly but smart foids will still be able to pass the test and reproduce. Maybe not having your taxes used for child support is a better argument, or everyone having tax opt outs for certain things so only those who want to pay for child support can. How old are you?

Low inhib and based, anon. I'm religious, but it's obvious that brown people are dumber and in know way conflicts with my belief system so idek

Why would you decide to sperg out at a family gathering
Like what did that accomplish aside from making your family like you less
Fuck them if they are like that. Thankfully my family and my extended family all agree with me for the most part except for when it comes to blackpill shit which I don’t care to bring up because that’s a more internal struggle than anything else.
Low inhib and based, anon. I'm religious, but it's obvious that brown people are dumber and in know way conflicts with my belief system so idek
God made everyone different like he made every animal different. Tell your cousin that by his logic bears and dogs should be as smart as us.

Fuck them if they are like that. Thankfully my family and my extended family all agree with me for the most part except for when it comes to blackpill shit which I don’t care to bring up because that’s a more internal struggle than anything else.

God made everyone different like he made every animal different. Tell your cousin that by his logic bears and dogs should be as smart as us.
To be fair dogs are way smarter than niggers. A dog rarely bites the hand that feeds it.

Yeah thats some cuckoo shit, you will find little support for Eugenics and it won't stop the creation of incels because ugly but smart foids will still be able to pass the test and reproduce. Maybe not having your taxes used for child support is a better argument, or everyone having tax opt outs for certain things so only those who want to pay for child support can. How old are you?
I am 22, and thank god I am still a student and not paying taxes for single mums and refugees.
Btw, there is actually a theory that there are some genes that make foids more attractive make men less attractive and vice versa

I am 22, and thank god I am still a student and not paying taxes for single mums and refugees.
Btw, there is actually a theory that there are some genes that make foids more attractive make men less attractive and vice versa
What are you studying, brocel?

Repent and go to church with your cousins

Fuck it dude who cares what they think, optics-cucking is gay.

iu