Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I made my move again yesterday and I got fucking rejected once again

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Proud believer in Ochako Urarakaism
★★★★★
Foids are seriously so fucking picky even when drunk and shit I should have bought that fake wedding ring sooner because it MIGHT have worked since foids love taken men over single men and I felt so fucking depressed afterwards. Having the confidence of chad just for it to get ruined by the looks of an almost deformed person. FML.

You can't lose if you don't try:feelsaww:

:feelsLSD:
(But seriously, if you never made a move with a foid at least 2 times you are a volcel)
for me it's already obvious foids gonna say no or i have already a boyfriend

Brutal. Your not alone getting rejected is so fucking shit

I don't see any point in asking anymore. I get the same reaciotn.

Brutal. Your not alone getting rejected is so fucking shit
She is masturbating to either bears or BBCs as we speak, I hope she gets mauled by a bunch of curries today (in Sims 4)

Last edited:
Just have cONfidence and a pERsonality , bro .

You can't lose if you don't try:feelsaww:

Why the fuck u try anyway bro

U should swallow that fucking pill bro
Im trying but my mind is still grasping to that hopes of ascending with at least a 20 year old foid

Only reason I would even want to ascend with a roastie is to leave my parents house early.

Im trying but my mind is still grasping to that hopes of ascending with at least a 20 year old foid

Only reason I would even want to ascend with a roastie is to leave my parents house early.
Keep going brocel
Me I already lost hope there is no reason for me to try in the first place

Keep going brocel
Me I already lost hope there is no reason for me to try in the first place
There is a 30+ year oldcel here still clinging onto the hope of ascending with a 16 year old if he is a failed normie it could happen because I found out one of my former classmate foids is dating a 40 year old dude at 21

There is a 30+ year oldcel here still clinging onto the hope of ascending with a 16 year old if he is a failed normie it could happen because I found out one of my former classmate foids is dating a 40 year old dude at 21
He is just delusional or fakecel
And for the girl she is a gold digger lol at the end she will settle down with a cuck lol

She is masturbating to either bears or BBCs as we speak, I hope she gets mauled by a bunch of curries today (in Sims 4)
She is probably getting piped down by her dog as we speak

He is just delusional or fakecel
And for the girl she is a gold digger lol at the end she will settle down with a cuck lol
He is delusional since age of consent is 16 in his state

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back