Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I made it on IT! I feel so special and it means so much to me!

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
ITpost

The majority of the comments on that thread are in the line of "girls noticed me but I didn't say anything!"....yes, because you don't look like a fucking goblin

uh huh. so what they said was he just stares at the girls and doesn't say anything
Jumping to conclusions...I'm amazed how you can see through me

If you don't play along with the norms of social behavior, then you drive people away. It's that simple.
OK normie

Oblivious incel is oblivious to his own creepiness.
Nope I know pretty damn well that I'm a creepy fuck -- yes, despite bathing, working out, having a stable job, and trying every normie advice given. Not much can be done for height and bone structure

I'm amazed how these people jump to conclusions about my life. Nowhere did I write that I stared. I am way too high inhibited to stare. I was called creepy simply for looking the way I look. My extremely introverted and high inhib nature was due to years of isolation and/or bullying from other kids, resulting in a personality that is off.

And also, blackpilled guys know that "sweet" coming from a girl is NOT A COMPLIMENT, BUT RATHER ONE OF THE MOST BACKHANDED INSULTS. Go convince white knights with that shit, but I do not buy it!!!

Last edited:
Anything other than “lets fuck” from a foid is most likely an insult

You got a bunch of incels in denial to notice you, congrats.

So incels tears is a hatefull sub reddit Which makes fun of socially awkward men

"You are so sweet/cute = "You are like a pet or child". ->-Friendzone

"I wish i could find a man like you" = "I wish i could find a guy like you that isn't ugly". ->Friendzone

Congratulations Mr Big Time Incelman!

LUCKY. I haven't made it yet...

I made it on there 4 times too. Feels good to be famous :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back