Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I made an inceldom-related comic about how IT and others gaslight us

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
It comic

Thoughts?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/p3x9bl/his_vibe_was_definitely_not_right/

This. Look at that for example, here a whore insults a man, the man insults her back and she posts him on r/NiceGuys while the Soyim celebrate. He tried to be nice, got insulted, got frustrated and in the end he was seen as the aggressor for becoming frustrated and then they say "You are only nice because you want something back" (as if there was anything morally reprehensible about this approach, Tit for Tat is valid).

You are only nice because you want something back"
Isn’t that how the world works? These retards think low man can’t do it and it’s bad, rage fuel

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/niceguys/comments/p3x9bl/his_vibe_was_definitely_not_right/

This. Look at that for example, here a whore insults a man, the man insults her back and she posts him on r/NiceGuys while the Soyim celebrate. He tried to be nice, got insulted, got frustrated and in the end he was seen as the aggressor for becoming frustrated and then they say "You are only nice because you want something back" (as if there was anything morally reprehensible about this approach, Tit for Tat is valid).

Just brutal.

Female entitlement knows no bounds. It is insane for me to picture the level of entitlement that when someone showed genuine interest in me I would feel the need to just insult them.

"You are only nice because you want something back"
Going by the same logic, women are only not gelding and torturing me to death because they want something back (staying free instead of being jailed).

You can't infer people's motives like that, and even if he's being nice to try to get laid, I don't see the problem. We try to be nice when negotiating with people, or asking for favors, why not while courting? Besides, if the guy was direct, she'd consider it sexual harassment anyway if non-Chad.

They spin things in a way there's simply no acceptable move as a non-Chad.

Beats the doggy every day, i dont even understand what he is trying to say. They especially he cant even answer the simplest question, why are they obsessed with us.

Beats the doggy every day, i dont even understand what he is trying to say. They especially he cant even answer the simplest question, why are they obsessed with us.
Thanks. He's a turboautistic gigacoper in his 30s. I thought he was like 12 first time I saw his comics. I know I sound younger as well but that's a whole other level tbh.

Thanks. He's a turboautistic gigacoper in his 30s. I thought he was like 12 first time I saw his comics. I know I sound younger as well but that's a whole other level tbh.
I exchanged few messages few days ago with him, i know that's exactly what he wants but i genuinely wanted to know why he does it. He believes that he is some hero that saves girls from incels and when you call him out on his bullshit he goes into "why are you bullying me?"

Isn’t that how the world works? These retards think low man can’t do it and it’s bad, rage fuel
You should remind them that is how "The golden rule" works anyway. Just think "Treat others how you wish to be treated." That is being nice with the expectation of something in return. That's why I tried to be a nice kid growing up anyway, also so I wouldn't get into fights too often because I knew I'd probably get my ass handed to me back then.

*socially acceptable friendly approach*

:feelshaha:

nice comic :feelsokman:
Thanks.

You should remind them that is how "The golden rule" works anyway. Just think "Treat others how you wish to be treated." That is being nice with the expectation of something in return. That's why I tried to be a nice kid growing up anyway, also so I wouldn't get into fights too often because I knew I'd probably get my ass handed to me back then.
The golden rule is bullshit tbh. If it worked I'd be able to grope the private parts of every woman I saw outside and this would be moral and irrefutable as acceptable behavior.

*socially acceptable friendly approach*

:feelshaha:
Had to do it like this lest they overanalyze and gaslight what the character said as well.

The golden rule is bullshit tbh. If it worked I'd be able to grope the private parts of every woman I saw outside and this would be moral and irrefutable as acceptable behavior.
I just have to wonder why does this world lie so much about what type of behavior works? I just want put a giant :soy: on every street corner to remind them of their bullshit.

Thanks my friend :feelsokman:

This world is currently under Satan. No wonder there are so many lies.
" In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." 2 Corinthians 4:4
I didn't mean to add 2 copies of this.